Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Album problem with Xperia S

Tip us?

LokiDemi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Video Album problem with Xperia S

I recently flashed .50 firmware, everything is smooth, even the autofocus problem got solved, but n the other hand, I can't see my pictures in the "Album" application, and my music in Walkman app. I rebooted several times but still my pictures doesn't appear. However I can see my pictures, music, and everything using ES File Explorer. please help me

monivan
Old
Thanks Meter 278

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDemi View Post
I recently flashed .50 firmware, everything is smooth, even the autofocus problem got solved, but n the other hand, I can't see my pictures in the "Album" application, and my music in Walkman app. I rebooted several times but still my pictures doesn't appear. However I can see my pictures, music, and everything using ES File Explorer. please help me
Try to connect to the internet wait for while, it will be back in jist sooner or later!

Don't forget to hit thank, if i deserve it!
Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

mharckk
Old
Thanks Meter 177
if it doesnt work reflash your old firmware then flash again the .50

Xperia Z1 running mharckk v1
Xperia S running mharckk v2
PROUD USER OF XPERIA PHONES -_-

revan17
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Try clearing data and cache under settings>all apps and find album, photos and videos and possibly Walkman as well.

Dude, just use the Quickpic app for photos. It is infinitely better than any stock photo app. Much, much faster and better organized.
LG G2 D802 - running stock 4.4.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to revan17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]