Album problem with Xperia S

OP LokiDemi

2nd October 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

60 posts
I recently flashed .50 firmware, everything is smooth, even the autofocus problem got solved, but n the other hand, I can't see my pictures in the "Album" application, and my music in Walkman app. I rebooted several times but still my pictures doesn't appear. However I can see my pictures, music, and everything using ES File Explorer. please help me
3rd October 2012, 05:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 378

685 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDemi

I recently flashed .50 firmware, everything is smooth, even the autofocus problem got solved, but n the other hand, I can't see my pictures in the "Album" application, and my music in Walkman app. I rebooted several times but still my pictures doesn't appear. However I can see my pictures, music, and everything using ES File Explorer. please help me

Try to connect to the internet wait for while, it will be back in jist sooner or later!

Don't forget to hit thank, if i deserve it!
Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
3rd October 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 177

811 posts
if it doesnt work reflash your old firmware then flash again the .50
3rd October 2012, 07:23 AM   |  #4  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 257

886 posts
More
Try clearing data and cache under settings>all apps and find album, photos and videos and possibly Walkman as well.

Dude, just use the Quickpic app for photos. It is infinitely better than any stock photo app. Much, much faster and better organized.
The Following User Says Thank You to revan17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread