[Q] Audio stops while multi tasking - Xperia Sola

Tip us?

srikanth777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Audio stops while multi tasking - Xperia Sola

Dear team

i own a Xperia Sola (MT27i) and i have a problem with regards to audio.

when i use any android other than stock (4.0.4) - i have problems with music player.

i have tried 4.1.2 - by munjeni - CM10, CM 11 (Kitkat 4.4.2), whenever i play audio and multi task, the audio stops and when i go back to music player, i cannot resume play back from where i have stopped.

i have tried - unofficial jelly Bean ROM , Otona Jelly Bean, CM 11, CM 10, i have same problem everywhere, kindly help how this can be fixed.

when i wipe my device and flash stock ROM, everything works normally. But i wanted to use KitKat, without audio, i cannot use my phone.

kindly help, incase if i am posting in wrong forum, please excuse me and move this thread to another forum.

thank you

Sujyoth99
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanth777 View Post
Dear team

i own a Xperia Sola (MT27i) and i have a problem with regards to audio.

when i use any android other than stock (4.0.4) - i have problems with music player.

i have tried 4.1.2 - by munjeni - CM10, CM 11 (Kitkat 4.4.2), whenever i play audio and multi task, the audio stops and when i go back to music player, i cannot resume play back from where i have stopped.

i have tried - unofficial jelly Bean ROM , Otona Jelly Bean, CM 11, CM 10, i have same problem everywhere, kindly help how this can be fixed.

when i wipe my device and flash stock ROM, everything works normally. But i wanted to use KitKat, without audio, i cannot use my phone.

kindly help, incase if i am posting in wrong forum, please excuse me and move this thread to another forum.

thank you
The actual problem is the low RAM of xsola.

Dagnan
Old
Thanks Meter 6
As has been already said it's because of low RAM on our devices. Follow these steps for better multitasking (Mainly the steps with Memory Manager) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2413660

How to boost CM11, CM10.2, CM10.1 & CM10 & CM9 & AOSP (XNovathor)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagnan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]