XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Blank screen after flashing Sony Xperia Sola

Tip us?

theashishmishra7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Blank screen after flashing Sony Xperia Sola

Hi, I have a Sony Xperia Sola, running on Munjeni JB Rom. I tried to install unofficial Cyanogenmod 11.0 for sola in my device by following this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1963961 by booting boot.img
But soon after the booting, I got a message in flashtool that 2011 devices should not be connected in MTP mode. Unfortunately my device was in MTP mode. Now all I can see is a blank screen. I can't power on my device by pressing the power button. I have to use power+volume up. Moreover I faced similar problem just before this but at that time, my phone got stuck at Sony Custom logo, at that time I was able to enter in the cwm recovery mode. Now even that is not happening. Please help.

dara007_168
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theashishmishra7 View Post
Hi, I have a Sony Xperia Sola, running on Munjeni JB Rom. I tried to install unofficial Cyanogenmod 11.0 for sola in my device by following this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1963961 by booting boot.img
But soon after the booting, I got a message in flashtool that 2011 devices should not be connected in MTP mode. Unfortunately my device was in MTP mode. Now all I can see is a blank screen. I can't power on my device by pressing the power button. I have to use power+volume up. Moreover I faced similar problem just before this but at that time, my phone got stuck at Sony Custom logo, at that time I was able to enter in the cwm recovery mode. Now even that is not happening. Please help.
u should tell us more than that? what did u do?what do u mean u see blank screen it not boot or what?Xperia sola isn't xperia 2011 series.. u can flash back the kernel from the munjeni jb rom.dont panic

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

ChikeD
Old
Thanks Meter 429
@dara007_168

Did you flash the ROM or not?

dara007_168
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD View Post