Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 53,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] boot loop in everything

Tip us?

dje20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Question [Q] boot loop in everything

Hi guys. I'm sorta new to xperia devices so all of your suggestions may be able to help me. I am stuck in a bootloop, after the xperia boot animation appears the phone restarts. Even trying to get to recovery mode, it restarts, I tried to connect it to flash tool by holding down volume up before connecting but even that methof doesn't work. The phone still reboots. It's xperia sola btw.

ChikeD
Old
Thanks Meter 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by dje20 View Post
Hi guys. I'm sorta new to xperia devices so all of your suggestions may be able to help me. I am stuck in a bootloop, after the xperia boot animation appears the phone restarts. Even trying to get to recovery mode, it restarts, I tried to connect it to flash tool by holding down volume up before connecting but even that methof doesn't work. The phone still reboots. It's xperia sola btw.
Before connecting to flashtool you must turn it off, hold down volume up + power kays until you feel (1+) 3 vibrations.
You may also want to try to repair with PC Companion instead using flashtool.

dje20
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
I also did try that. "Holding down power and volume up" but before it could be detected by the pc, it reboots

Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app