Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,319 Members 52,981 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked phone with Proformance Rom

Tip us?

ArterBO
Old
(Last edited by ArterBO; 10th May 2014 at 05:29 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked phone with Proformance Rom

Hi, firs sry for may bad english.

I download Proformance Rom (Proformance Rom { Long Battery Life + OC 1.15 Ghz + many more) from here.
And after i do everything like autor say, mobiles phone normali starts...after i reset phone, i can turn on phone.
When i press power button, there is vibratin for 1/2 sec, and notting happend...

Pls help me... THNX

EDIT:
i have locked BL

dasti555
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Do you did this before flash rom?

Quote:
NOTE Since this Rom is using a custom kernel so it is only for UB if want to install on LB devices then just remove "boot.img" file from the zip file
Anyway I don't think is bricked when it vibrate. Try use flastool and flash stock rom.
Sorry if you don't understand me everything. I learning english
The Following User Says Thank You to dasti555 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ArterBO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
First I set up where I deleted the boot.img, and everything is working OK, and then I went again to set rom, but I obviously marked with this boot.img
Now I can not turn on a cell phone, there is vibration, and when I go to a key combination power + volume down / up turns green or blue button for 3 seconds and that's it.

I think it just made the problem this boot.img
Can you please explain in more detail what should I do? thanks

suyash691
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArterBO View Post
First I set up where I deleted the boot.img, and everything is working OK, and then I went again to set rom, but I obviously marked with this boot.img
Now I can not turn on a cell phone, there is vibration, and when I go to a key combination power + volume down / up turns green or blue button for 3 seconds and that's it.

I think it just made the problem this boot.img
Can you please explain in more detail what should I do? thanks
the rom you are trying to use need unlocked bootloader ..... its a soft brick which u are facing , use flashtool to flash a stock ftf and dun keep on trying to turn on ur phone now , u'll just drain the battery which will make the process more complicated ....
To sum up :-
1) the error is fixable.
2)download official firmware ftf
3)flash it using flashtool
4)next time unlock bootloader before trying to flash a rom which uses custom kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to suyash691 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ArterBO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,
thank you all for your help.

I solved the problem on my way, so I unlocked the bootloader, and a cell phone power on without any errors.
Thank you all again.
Greeting from Croatia

abbas23
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArterBO View Post
Hello,
thank you all for your help.

I solved the problem on my way, so I unlocked the bootloader, and a cell phone power on without any errors.
Thank you all again.
Greeting from Croatia
its better to press thanks button to say thanks in xda

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more