5,600,429 Members 32,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM 9.1 Sola

Tip us?
 
Carvalheira24
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default [Q] CM 9.1 Sola

Hi guys, sorry for the noobish question, but I couldn't find an answer related to this... Does CM 9.1 support the function of using both cores in Xperia Sola? And what about the CM 10?

Also does any custom rom have NFC, Radio and dual core support for Sola, or any one of these functionalities?

Thanks in advance
 
elia222
Old
#2  
elia222's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2540
Posts: 1,052
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carvalheira24 View Post
Hi guys, sorry for the noobish question, but I couldn't find an answer related to this... Does CM 9.1 support the function of using both cores in Xperia Sola? And what about the CM 10?

Also does any custom rom have NFC, Radio and dual core support for Sola, or any one of these functionalities?

Thanks in advance
All rom use both cores. Btw CM for Xperia Sola doesn't support fm radio, if you need it you should stick with a stock-based rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to elia222 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Carvalheira24
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia222 View Post
All rom use both cores. Btw CM for Xperia Sola doesn't support fm radio, if you need it you should stick with a stock-based rom.
So if you were to choose a jellybean stock-based ROM, with nfc and fm radio working for sola, what would you recommend?

Cheers
 
elia222
Old
#4  
elia222's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2540
Posts: 1,052
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carvalheira24 View Post
So if you were to choose a jellybean stock-based ROM, with nfc and fm radio working for sola, what would you recommend?





Cheers





I haven't a sola (i had an xu in the past), and there isn't a best rom: try few of them and choose the one that fits your needs better


Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
 
Carvalheira24
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by elia222 View Post
I haven't a sola (i had an xu in the past), and there isn't a best rom: try few of them and choose the one that fits your needs better


Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks for the feedback!

Cheers
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes