FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Keep picture in incoming or outgoing call in large size after flash new ROM?

209 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By phanhien, Senior Member on 7th September 2014, 03:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Dear all bro,
I'm searching but can't find out how to keep picture in incoming or outgoing call in large size after flash new ROM? Because when you want to have big picture in incoming or outgoing call you must select picture for contact again! The contact's picture will be small after you flash ROm again? So how to keep that picture in large size? I'd tried to use titanium backup to back up phonebook data but cant get big picture!
Anyone have any idea to keep the picture in large size?
Thank you very much!

7th September 2014, 05:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanhien

Dear all bro,
I'm searching but can't find out how to keep picture in incoming or outgoing call in large size after flash new ROM? Because when you want to have big picture in incoming or outgoing call you must select picture for contact again! The contact's picture will be small after you flash ROm again? So how to keep that picture in large size? I'd tried to use titanium backup to back up phonebook data but cant get big picture!
Anyone have any idea to keep the picture in large size?
Thank you very much!

I suppose you have to store your contacts in your gmail account... Every time you flash a new rom, you only have to sync your account.
The Following User Says Thank You to hliasant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2014, 06:04 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hliasant

I suppose you have to store your contacts in your gmail account... Every time you flash a new rom, you only have to sync your account.

It's the way the sony phone app works. Even if you sync your contacts with your Google account, the pics will be small, unless you also have your contacts synced with your Google+ app.
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalDreamer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 02:23 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hliasant

I've already using gmail account to sync my contact!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread