XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM problem

Tip us?

mizukage
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default CWM problem

hi guys, i just want to ask a question regarding to CWM 5.5.x, it says it's already stable but all i notice the only UP, DOWN and POWER button are working, we cant even go back to the main menu of CWM..how do we solve this?plz anyone can answer me..i am using the CWM posted to the GOOGLEBEANZ thread.

my device: Xperia Go, rooted, debloated, running on JB .100 with GoogleBeanzV2 ROM, stock kernel

AndroidNoob69
Old
Thanks Meter 355

DONATE TO ME
For xperia P i use the camera focus key

Sent from my HONAMI THEMED Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

My Blog
http://androidnoob69.wordpress.com
My Work

Remember the BUTTON!
AOSX by Multiple Developers
Big Thanks To:
Grendel Hosting(For hosting my downloads)
Android File Host(For hosting my ROM downloads as Grendel Hosting may time out)

adrian.aitken
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizukage View Post
hi guys, i just want to ask a question regarding to CWM 5.5.x, it says it's already stable but all i notice the only UP, DOWN and POWER button are working, we cant even go back to the main menu of CWM..how do we solve this?plz anyone can answer me..i am using the CWM posted to the GOOGLEBEANZ thread.

my device: Xperia Go, rooted, debloated, running on JB .100 with GoogleBeanzV2 ROM, stock kernel
The last menu option is normally a 'Go back' option so select that to go to the previous menu list.

Regards
Adrian

manudo
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidNoob69 View Post
For xperia P i use the camera focus key

He has a Xperia Go, dude...

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda premium
Can I get legal issues if I name a custom ROM like "Jelly Beans (sweetened with Splenda)"? Serious question. D:

Moto G (Stock KitKat 4.4.2)
Xperia Sola (Paranoid Android 1.6 - 4.0.4 ICS)

Currently busy because of college works and stuff, so I afk, sorry folks.

AndroidNoob69
Old
Thanks Meter 355

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudo View Post
He has a Xperia Go, dude...

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda premium
I dont know xgo hardware layout sorry

My Blog
http://androidnoob69.wordpress.com
My Work

Remember the BUTTON!
AOSX by Multiple Developers
Big Thanks To:
Grendel Hosting(For hosting my downloads)
Android File Host(For hosting my ROM downloads as Grendel Hosting may time out)

h325190
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

hi
the "Back', "home' and 'menu' touch button doesnt work in CWM 5.5.x for Xperia Go. However just above these buttons the touch function works!!! which are aligned Up, Down, Enter, Back from left to right. These menus are not visible but you can touch and try it.

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to h325190 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mizukage
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by h325190 View Post
hi
the "Back', "home' and 'menu' touch button doesnt work in CWM 5.5.x for Xperia Go. However just above these buttons the touch function works!!! which are aligned Up, Down, Enter, Back from left to right. These menus are not visible but you can touch and try it.

thanks
thx men, will try it, i am currently using munjenis CWM 5.5.0.4 boot.img from extracted zip file of .400 CWM, so far it working and has a touch function below, but my phone having an update right after i flashed the boot.img..anyone here too having the said update?it just pop up on notification when connected to the net

ChikeD
Old
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
thx men, will try it, i am currently using munjenis CWM 5.5.0.4 boot.img from extracted zip file of .400 CWM, so far it working and has a touch function below, but my phone having an update right after i flashed the boot.img..anyone here too having the said update?it just pop up on notification when connected to the net
Likely wrong props in kernel imageor it was made for earlier software version.