Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Default do you think our devices will run gta san andreas

what do you think i have xperia u

manudo
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? The PS2 game? In a Xperia U? Man, you can answer that by yourself.

Googling I found that a GTA: San Andreas was released for the iPhone, but check the description...

Quote:
*** ATENCIÓN: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas solo es compatible con los siguientes dispositivos: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod Touch 5ª generación, iPad 2, 3ª y 4ª generación, iPad Air, iPad Mini y iPad Mini con pantalla Retina.***
Spanish, well it says thats is compatible with iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2,3 and 4th gen. And all devices listed in there.
Well, it's kinda hard to say that an app that is made in an iOS environment can be done over Dalvik (Android), Xperia U has a dual core processor and it's nice but look at the RAM, very low to run a game like that, but, in life anything can happen.
It's all up to the Rockstar developers.
Can I get legal issues if I name a custom ROM like "Jelly Beans (sweetened with Splenda)"? Serious question. D:

Moto G (Stock KitKat 4.4.2)
Xperia Sola (Paranoid Android 1.6 - 4.0.4 ICS)

Currently busy because of college works and stuff, so I afk, sorry folks.

Kobalto07
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by manudo View Post
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? The PS2 game? In a Xperia U? Man, you can answer that by yourself.

Googling I found that a GTA: San Andreas was released for the iPhone, but check the description...
you're wrong man, look at this

Quote:
taken from Rockstargames.com

Before GTAV took us to the sun-bleached sidewalks and humming concrete freeways of present-day Los Santos and beyond, there was Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the biggest GTA of the PS2 era. Now, head back to the early 90s with CJ and the Grove Street Families when Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas comes to mobile devices next month.

Encompassing Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas and everything in between, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been upgraded for its mobile release. Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile also comes equipped with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. It will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead.
Quote:
Xperia U has a dual core processor and it's nice but look at the RAM, very low to run a game like that, but, in life anything can happen.
It's all up to the Rockstar developers.
absolutely agree man , personally I don't have much hope, if with angry birds go has problems xD, I can not imagine with GTA

manudo
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalto07 View Post
you're wrong man, look at this
Yeah, I thought that if it's a version for iOS then it must have a version for Android, so, I didn't found in Play Store so I supposed that it not be released, thanks for correcting me.

Now, stick to the question, GTA: San Andreas for Xperia U, man, I don't think so. Very heavy game for a 2012 model telephone.
Can I get legal issues if I name a custom ROM like "Jelly Beans (sweetened with Splenda)"? Serious question. D:

Moto G (Stock KitKat 4.4.2)
Xperia Sola (Paranoid Android 1.6 - 4.0.4 ICS)

Currently busy because of college works and stuff, so I afk, sorry folks.

Kobalto07
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Yeah, I thought that if it's a version for iOS then it must have a version for Android, so, I didn't found in Play Store so I supposed that it not be released, thanks for correcting me.

Now, stick to the question, GTA: San Andreas for Xperia U, man, I don't think so. Very heavy game for a 2012 model telephone.
is a pleasure to collaborate

only know to be launched this December for android, it is speculated that could be 19, or next week, hopefully not comply pass as Black Berry MSN xD

you're right, but if one is thinking is possible, I read a few months ago a guy running smoothly achievement aspalt 8, but in gingerbread! xD.

so it may be possible if you are willing to make some sacrifices xD.

zeyad xu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
guys i didnt mean maxed out i meant something like 70% resolution lowest graphics and like this come on guys b+
so i remember that it needed 384mb of ram on pc
and i watched a video on iphone 4s and it has 512mb of ram but a powerful gpu so share your opinion

Kobalto07
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyad xu View Post
guys i didnt mean maxed out i meant something like 70% resolution lowest graphics and like this come on guys b+
so i remember that it needed 384mb of ram on pc
and i watched a video on iphone 4s and it has 512mb of ram but a powerful gpu so share your opinion
I think there is no absolute answer to that, you get to work or not depends on variables like having a stable ROM, be moderate with the number of applications to avoid saturating the RAM etc.

as each user and set-up his device to his liking some people and others not be worked.

and yes, we have 512 RAM, but you must think how you have left out of the use of the OS, maybe 100 or 130 mb? ...

that's all I have to say about this topic.

Enviado desde mi Xperia U mediante Tapatalk

zeyad xu
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalto07 View Post
I think there is no absolute answer to that, you get to work or not depends on variables like having a stable ROM, be moderate with the number of applications to avoid saturating the RAM etc.

as each user and set-up his device to his liking some people and others not be worked.

and yes, we have 512 RAM, but you must think how you have left out of the use of the OS, maybe 100 or 130 mb? ...

that's all I have to say about this topic.

Enviado desde mi Xperia U mediante Tapatalk
absolutely no doubt about that
but i use gb for gaming and i have 240mb of free ram with locked bootloader and non rooted and i use ics or jb when i want the style but indeed jb is heavy