Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] disconnected from flashmode help for xperia sola

Tip us?

dylan992
Old
(Last edited by dylan992; 5th March 2014 at 11:42 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] disconnected from flashmode help for xperia sola

i was able to flash my sola from GB to global ICS stock(.54) rom last time without any problems.
i wanted to root my phone so i flashed the kernel to .10 and used binary's root found on this forum.during the flashing process my phone got disconnected from the usb and it returned to usb charging mode.i was only able to flash the kernel after a couple of trying.when i boot into flash mode without opening any application the phone turned to charging mode within 10 seconds and i get semc driver error.i opened the flash tool and boot to flash mode,same thing happened.i already installed all the drivers in the drivers folder of flash tool couple of times.however,when i connect it to flash mode after opening SUS the flash mode stayed for a long time.

i was thinking to flash some custom roms to my phone but worried that while flashing the rom the usb gets disconnected and it would brick my phone.sorry for wall of text anyway my sola has locked bootloader
is it normal that flashmode will get disconnected if no tasks are given?i closed SUS after connecting to flashmode but it still stays there

Xperia000sola
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan992 View Post
i was able to flash my sola from GB to global ICS stock(.54) rom last time without any problems.
i wanted to root my phone so i flashed the kernel to .10 and used binary's root found on this forum.during the flashing process my phone got disconnected from the usb and it returned to usb charging mode.i was only able to flash the kernel after a couple of trying.when i boot into flash mode without opening any application the phone turned to charging mode within 10 seconds and i get semc driver error.i opened the flash tool and boot to flash mode,same thing happened.i already installed all the drivers in the drivers folder of flash tool couple of times.however,when i connect it to flash mode after opening SUS the flash mode stayed for a long time.

i was thinking to flash some custom roms to my phone but worried that while flashing the rom the usb gets disconnected and it would brick my phone.sorry for wall of text anyway my sola has locked bootloader
is it normal that flashmode will get disconnected if no tasks are given?i closed SUS after connecting to flashmode but it still stays there
Version of Windows ?

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk

doc4android
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Storage flesh mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan992 View Post

i think first of all try different USB cable

if problem still

then re install ur fastboot and flesh mode driver

i think it will work