Post Reply

[Q] What is the fastest and lightest ROM for Sola?

29th March 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #1  
MazQuick's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Piotrków Trybunalski
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Hello Guys.

Recently I flashed Project GX in hope of lagless and smooth UI. In fact, it works pretty cool, my question is if there is any better (less battery draining, less useless apps pre-installed) Kernel and ROM that I can fastboot and flash.

So in conclusion I am looking for:
- Very good performance,
- No UI lag at ALL.
- No lag in games (well it's not Xperia Z1/2, but still)
- More than good battery life.
- No carp-apps installed.

And please no CyanogenMod as my phone doesn't seem to like it.


Cheers.
29th March 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
dara007_168's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 85
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hello Guys.

Recently I flashed Project GX in hope of lagless and smooth UI. In fact, it works pretty cool, my question is if there is any better (less battery draining, less useless apps pre-installed) Kernel and ROM that I can fastboot and flash.

So in conclusion I am looking for:
- Very good performance,
- No UI lag at ALL.
- No lag in games (well it's not Xperia Z1/2, but still)
- More than good battery life.
- No carp-apps installed.

And please no CyanogenMod as my phone doesn't seem to like it.


Cheers.

Buy a new phone

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
29th March 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #3  
MazQuick's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Piotrków Trybunalski
Thanks Meter: 0
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dara007_168

Buy a new phone

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

With pleasure.
30th March 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazQuick

Hello Guys.

Recently I flashed Project GX in hope of lagless and smooth UI. In fact, it works pretty cool, my question is if there is any better (less battery draining, less useless apps pre-installed) Kernel and ROM that I can fastboot and flash.

So in conclusion I am looking for:
- Very good performance,
- No UI lag at ALL.
- No lag in games (well it's not Xperia Z1/2, but still)
- More than good battery life.
- No carp-apps installed.

And please no CyanogenMod as my phone doesn't seem to like it.


Cheers.

Try this one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...200mb-t2549755
30th March 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruddha10

Try this one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...200mb-t2549755

Stock ROM is the best ROM - after installing so many ROMS you realize that it is better to keep stock ROM.

But if you still want to use custom ROM :

Try these. i felt they have very few bugs with almost no lags.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...style-t2528963 - ICS Based

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ment/-t2642428 - JB 4.1.2 Based.
31st March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #6  
BR4KUS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gorzyczki, Śląskie
Thanks Meter: 40
 
254 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Slim Jelly Beans, Slimed CM9 by FXP and XNovathor is best roms for me

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st March 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #7  
SU#'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
If you can live with it, stock Gingerbread is the best ROM for Sola. It is really light on RAM and smooth. Crap apps can be removed afterwards.

May you live long and strong, so my memory lives on...
1st April 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Use
4.1.2 ultimate ROM v11
It's like 4.2.2 in Xperia z ultra and super fast and light
With this Rom I could play. Modern combat and NFS most wanted wirh no lag,,
In custom Roms that I tried it was the best

Sorry for English


Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st April 2014, 05:15 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR4KUS

Slim Jelly Beans, Slimed CM9 by FXP and XNovathor is best roms for me

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Can you give the link? for Slimed CM9 by FXP and XNovathor
2nd April 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #10  
Member
Flag Bielsko-Biala
Thanks Meter: 16
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruddha10

Can you give the link? for Slimed CM9 by FXP and XNovathor

Slim: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...build-t2201883
XNovathor: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-2-v5-t2414412

Enjoy!

Cheers
Cwikla

The Following User Says Thank You to Cwikla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes