Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Screen Problems.

Tip us?

Clarkiieh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Default [Q] [HELP] Screen Problems.

Hey guys, i have a problem. i have a Xperia u given off a friend, the screen was working but then he went and took the bloody thing apart and disconnected the screen from the mother board! now the screen just lights up with no picture, the phone recognizes the phone so i tried refreshing stock tft but it still just lights up. is this actually the screen or is it something else?

The screen does light up and the phones vibrates to tell me it has turned on just no xperia logo or anything.. and if it helps the blue light at the bottom of the phone doesnt flash?/

DroidModderXtreme
Old
Thanks Meter 2219
wrong section
Stay hungry. Stay foolish,

punkore
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post
Hey guys, i have a problem. i have a Xperia u given off a friend, the screen was working but then he went and took the bloody thing apart and disconnected the screen from the mother board! now the screen just lights up with no picture, the phone recognizes the phone so i tried refreshing stock tft but it still just lights up. is this actually the screen or is it something else?

The screen does light up and the phones vibrates to tell me it has turned on just no xperia logo or anything.. and if it helps the blue light at the bottom of the phone doesnt flash?/
I think you must go the after-sales service.

Hater-cat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post

yeah, i think is the screen, maybe you should go to a shop for that