Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pitsgraft

Jan 13, 2014
Kuta Selatan
Xiaomi Poco F3
since the dev thread is closed,

my apology to post my gratitude to all HONAMI HD V8 dev team...
this rom rocks and made my XP works impressively good comparing to new devices..

my XP currently my second device...in total stand by and even several calls n text, sometimes as music player connected to my car it lasts for 2+ days...

Pandemic ur work for XP is noticed and highly honored...

Sent from my Primary Device :
LG G2-D802 (The Dark Knight)
Rom : Stock (4.4.2)

Backup Device : Xperia P-Lt22i (Sleek Shiny Silver)
ROM: MoonWalker HD V8
Kernel: Nemesis V6.3
Root/CWM: Yes
Bootloader: UnLocked

Reactions: Pandemic

LeCLvL14

Apr 6, 2014
Bogotá
Problema con ROM Honami MW V8

Hola, Saludos desde Colombia :good::good::good:

La Rom Honami MW V8 es muy buena, pero presenta algunos problemas: :confused::confused::confused:

1. La pantalla de inicio y el cajón de aplicaciones no rotan
2. Cuando conecto el celular con el cable HDMI y me dirijo a inicio sale de la siguiente manera:

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684162&stc=1&d=1397413621

Como ve los iconos están montados uno sobre el otro.

4. Al conectar el celular a mi PC no lo reconoce La única forma es activar la instalación de PC Companion

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684180&stc=1&d=1397413621

5. El icono de Depuración de usb no aparece y tengo activada la depuración de usb.
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684182&stc=1&d=1397413621
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684183&stc=1&d=1397413621

Sugerencia: Seria bueno que al conectar los audífonos al celular apareciera el icono de "audífonos conectados".

Muchas gracias después de un tiempo de pensar en instalar la ROM, me decidí y se ve bien :good::good::good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-10-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-10-05.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-37-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-37-54.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-38-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-38-32.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-38-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-38-04.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 72
since the dev thread is closed,

my apology to post my gratitude to all HONAMI HD V8 dev team...
this rom rocks and made my XP works impressively good comparing to new devices..

my XP currently my second device...in total stand by and even several calls n text, sometimes as music player connected to my car it lasts for 2+ days...

Pandemic ur work for XP is noticed and highly honored...

Sent from my Primary Device :
LG G2-D802 (The Dark Knight)
Rom : Stock (4.4.2)

Backup Device : Xperia P-Lt22i (Sleek Shiny Silver)
ROM: MoonWalker HD V8
Kernel: Nemesis V6.3
Root/CWM: Yes
Bootloader: UnLocked
@pitsgraft
Well the DEV thread ain't closed ;)

But further i am very honored you say that buddy and i hope that you keep your XP on Honami MW V8 what the rest also do and i'm very appriciated that ya'll are happy with it :D

Enjoy true supporters of MoonWalker !!

Hola, Saludos desde Colombia :good::good::good:

La Rom Honami MW V8 es muy buena, pero presenta algunos problemas: :confused::confused::confused:

1. La pantalla de inicio y el cajón de aplicaciones no rotan
2. Cuando conecto el celular con el cable HDMI y me dirijo a inicio sale de la siguiente manera:

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684162&stc=1&d=1397413621

Como ve los iconos están montados uno sobre el otro.

4. Al conectar el celular a mi PC no lo reconoce La única forma es activar la instalación de PC Companion

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684180&stc=1&d=1397413621

5. El icono de Depuración de usb no aparece y tengo activada la depuración de usb.
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684182&stc=1&d=1397413621
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2684183&stc=1&d=1397413621

Sugerencia: Seria bueno que al conectar los audífonos al celular apareciera el icono de "audífonos conectados".

Muchas gracias después de un tiempo de pensar en instalar la ROM, me decidí y se ve bien :good::good::good:
@LeCLvL14
What ??
Please english dude, its the 1st rule of XDA !!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: pitsgraft

fleks5

Dec 10, 2011
Let me ask here:

Guys what is the last actual xperia keyboard for P. I have one that comes with moonwalker, but I remember I had never one (with emotion something stuff). Thnx :)

LeCLvL14

Apr 6, 2014
Bogotá
Problem with ROM Honami V8

@pitsgraft
Well the DEV thread ain't closed ;)

But further i am very honored you say that buddy and i hope that you keep your XP on Honami MW V8 what the rest also do and i'm very appriciated that ya'll are happy with it :D

Enjoy true supporters of MoonWalker !!

@LeCLvL14
What ??
Please english dude, its the 1st rule of XDA !!

Hi, Greetings from Colombia . :good::good::good:

The ROM Honami MW V8 is very good, but has some problems:

1. The home screen and app drawer do not rotate

2. When I connect the phone to the HDMI cable, the following happens:
As seen, the icons are mounted one above the other.

4. To connect the phone to my PC does not recognize the only way is to activate the installation of PC Companion
5. No usb debugging icon appears. USB debugging is active.
6. To connecting the headset to the phone, the icon "headphones connected" does not appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-10-05.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-37-54.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2014-04-13-12-38-32.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Wind07

Jun 24, 2013
Singapore
Hi, Greetings from Colombia . :good::good::good:

The ROM Honami MW V8 is very good, but has some problems:

1. The home screen and app drawer do not rotate

2. When I connect the phone to the HDMI cable, the following happens:
As seen, the icons are mounted one above the other.

4. To connect the phone to my PC does not recognize the only way is to activate the installation of PC Companion
5. No usb debugging icon appears. USB debugging is active.
6. To connecting the headset to the phone, the icon "headphones connected" does not appear.

1. It is not supposed to rotate unless you flash the addon the allows rotation
2. I have no problem with HDMI
3. Go to settings, then storage, menu click and select usb computer connection and select mtp
4. It is a build prop tweak that allows it not to appear but debugging is actually connected ;)
5. It is not supposed to appear

Sent my Carbonised Xperia P

Reactions: Pandemic

PRATHA

Mar 4, 2014
to Pandemic i hear that you developed last version of Honami MoonWalker for xperia p and also you going to buy xperia z or z1 so my question is
Honami MoonWalker 3.5 for xperia u is last rom in Honami MoonWalker series plz tell me

to Pandemic i hear that you developed last version of Honami MoonWalker for xperia p and also you going to buy xperia z or z1 so my question is
Honami MoonWalker 3.5 for xperia u is last rom in Honami MoonWalker series plz tell me
@PRATHA
Yes that is correct and nope there will come also a last update for Xperia U Honami MW V4 but i dont know when, Xperia P get the 1st last version and then the XU so dont ask ETA otherwise i dont make v4 and Xperia Go and Sola will get also a Honami MW version and then i'm done here !!

Reactions: ilysomma

Hubery

Feb 5, 2012
Hello! I encounter some problems in this rom.
1. I can't play music with bluetooth devices (sony mw600), but I can call with that.
2. I can't locate my gps location.

Is there any solution for me? Thanks for answering.

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

PRATHA

Mar 4, 2014
which is the best kernel for this rom Experimental-U-12 or Experimental-U-11c plz tell me

vicky2131

Hey guys ,can someone plz tel me how to disable d illumination bar of xperia p.. i don wan any app ..plz tel me how to disable from system!!! ive searched a lot of places n didnt find any :( @Pandemic - u had replied in a post asking if it has int.d and den no reply for tat? can u tel me clearly im using MW v8 for xperia p

Last edited:
Hey guys ,can someone plz tel me how to disable d illumination bar of xperia p.. i don wan any app ..plz tel me how to disable from system!!! ive searched a lot of places n didnt find any :( @Pandemic - u had replied in a post asking if it has int.d and den no reply for tat? can u tel me clearly im using MW v8 for xperia p

hey @Pandemic!!
i respect ur words uve posted in d mw 8 thread!! so plz do reply in dis !!! or if anyone can also plz do help abt how to turn off the illumination bar!!
@vicky2131
Why need to spam and are you in a hurry or something?? We have also other things todo so have patients or learn to have patients !
I have a tweak to disable the ullimination bar,
Put this with the right permissions (see attachement) in system/etc/init.d and reboot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb3wpxq6n0ebaow/keylightoff
Hope this solve your problem and press my thanks !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398599977503.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398599977503.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: vicky2131

vicky2131

@vicky2131
Why need to spam and are you in a hurry or something?? We have also other things todo so have patients or learn to have patients !
I have a tweak to disable the ullimination bar,
Put this with the right permissions (see attachement) in system/etc/init.d and reboot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb3wpxq6n0ebaow/keylightoff
Hope this solve your problem and press my thanks !

I copied into system/etc/init.d and rebooted with correct permissions, but no change!! is der any other way??

edit: it worked!! i had to rename file without .txt n it worked!! pressed thanks

Last edited:

vesasmile

Aug 14, 2011
Handcent, Go SMS problem

Itry to use Handcent and Go SMS as alternative sms client an I have problem to see contacts as i show on my screen. I tried to change theme in rom but problem persist. Any idea?

Screen in atach.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-29-12-19-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-29-12-19-47.png
    114 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No spam here please. :| be nice to each other and no fighting or i will request a clean up by a mod.

!!! NOT A WISH/REQUEST THREAD! !!!

With The Release of MOONWALKER for Xperia U, kindly state your device from NOW ON.

Honami MoonWalker Q&A/Support Thread

Ok so this thread is for you guys and gals to ask questions about the ROM. More specifically for those who cant post in Development Forum and to keep the Development thread clean. I wish to stress that before asking here, PLEASE USE THE THREAD SEARCH BUTTON FOR THIS THREAD AND THE DEVELOPMENT THREAD AND READ THE FAQ BEFORE ASKING HERE We will try our best to answer you here if you don't ask questions that are already answered, or in the FAQ.

Questions Answered:
    Q: SystemUI FC when i push the niaboc79 system ui.
    A: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wy6w_XHQzomLgNyCQp2n8yqTuEx-LgwTAXRdVwQMsCM/mobilebasic?pli=1
    Thanks to @drazgo for the instructions compilation!

Q: OMG I LOST ROOT ACCESS AFTER FLASH WHAT SHOULD I DO
    A: Update superuser binaries/manual download and flash in CWM

Q: My battery life is like so short this ROM is not good i go back to stock now :mad:
    A: Either you have WAKELOCKS or your current CPU SETTINGS drain too much battery.

Q: XXX APP FC after i installed this ROM! Fix this!
    A: Its got to do with the App Developer, not the ROM. Just alert the apps developer (if he even responses to emails) and let him know. From what i know as i am a moderate gamer is that i have NO FC WITH GAMES WHEN I WAS WITH THE ROM.

Q: Bootloooooopppp. This ROM is broken. I really hate you for breaking my device.
    A: Do a CLEAN INSTALL and follow instructions CAREFULLY. A clean install is NEEDED when coming from CM roms.

Q: How to fix dialer lag?
    A: Unintall any VOIP software like Viber, skype etc.

Q: This ROM is flyinggggg. What can I do to help you? :D
    A: The least you can do is to Press Thanks.

Q: Can I have an ETA of the next version of this ROM?
    A: NO

Q: When are you going to update the ROM
    A: No definite date for updates

Q: Problems after installing XXX mod/XXX Xposed Module
    A: None of our business as you hold responsible for modding your own device YOURSELF

OP LAST UPDATE: 20 APR 2014
    Nice bro @AndroidNoob69

# also reserved
    Every startup is too slow in honami moonwalker HD V8. i tried everything like wipe data, wipe dalvik cache and reinstalled rom,there is no use.
    Can you help me..otherwise the Rom was awesome
    @kirubhamadhu
    Thats normal, if you are sad only about that then it dissapoint me and you are not the only one that have to.. Even the DEV of the rom.. So i have that..
    Please be happy and so far i get feedback of the users and also by a pm.
    My rom os far the best for XP !!

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P
    Why don't you just upload to him, bro? Don't you have your own ROM in your PC? oO
    I have no time to upload it so far, im everyday away from home, but next week i will release v10 and the rom thread is re-opened again btw
    Thread closed as per OP.

Judging the Unjustly.....