5,605,373 Members 40,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help and Support] Honami MoonWalker Rom by Pandemic

Tip us?

Afisgood
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Performance

First I'd like to thank you so much to port this awesome Rom of ours XU . Do you have advices to improve performances because sometimes the phone laggs so much , I can't use in the same time Walkman and Messaging in the same time . Thank you

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 10165

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheahbrandon View Post
Im using Honami moonwalker V8 and it had awesome battery life.
But the main thing i want to say is every time i reboot my device, the apps that had been grouped into a folder does not show its icon at the outer part of the folder , but if i open the folder the icons were fine and if i drag the apps inside the folder and replace it in back the folder , it became normal and the outer part of the folder shows the icons back ... do i need to replace the icons back everytime i reboot the device T_T
And one more is the stamina mode .... does the rom fail to make stamina mode function?
@cheahbrandon
Ok lovely to hear well about your reboot issue with your folders, do this:
Go to your settings
Change laguage
Press home button
Let the home settle
Your folders with the icons are back
Change your language back
Press again home button
Solved !

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P

Pandemic Quote: I Shot ya Between The Eyes, So Call It Eyetunes !

... My Projects & Work ...

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheahbrandon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
@cheahbrandon
Ok lovely to hear well about your reboot issue with your folders, do this:
Go to your settings
Change laguage
Press home button
Let the home settle
Your folders with the icons are back
Change your language back
Press again home button
Solved !

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P
i rebooted my device and change the language back and forth the folder icon are back
I had tried to reboot once again and the folder icon were missing
So.. which means i have to change my language back and forth every time i reboot the device too? ><

peppecampisi
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I installed the rom. I find it really beautiful, it is very fast. But I found some problems: I have a too high consumption of battery, the phone lasts me no more than 3 hours even if I remove the 3g and put the 2g. The notification bar when I get a notification or change the song lags. The task manager has delayed the opening.

Kudos, however, for a job well done
Current phone: Galaxy S II.

Before:
-HTC One S; Nexus One;
-Sony Xperia P; Xperia Mini; Xperia X8;
-iPhone 4;
-Samsung Galaxy Note; Galaxy S; Galaxy Ace; Wave; Omnia;
-LG Optimus 4X HD; Optimus Sol; Optimus L3; Optimus 7;
-Nokia N900; E72; 5230; 5530; 6700 slide;
-BlackBerry Torch 9800; Curve 9320.

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 10165

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheahbrandon View Post
i rebooted my device and change the language back and forth the folder icon are back
I had tried to reboot once again and the folder icon were missing
So.. which means i have to change my language back and forth every time i reboot the device too? >
Ok @cheahbrandon
Its not needed to reboot -_-

Pandemic Quote: I Shot ya Between The Eyes, So Call It Eyetunes !

... My Projects & Work ...

gaganlok
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Settings

I just got it installed. Im very happy, new icons, themes, loading animations, boot animations, sounds... really made my phone new. it IS faster, but ocassionally it hangs, the i had to restart. This never happened with stock rom. May be i installed with locked bootloader. What do u think? if i unlock the bootloader and then intall the rom, will it give me better speed??

....and one more thing while installing, DATA and SYSTEM was showing MOUNT in cwm. In one video in youtube I saw that person has clicked on MOUNT and changed it so tha it was showing UNMOUNT. Im confused. It should be showing up MOUNT or UNMOUNT??

and one last thing for XDA, this image verification thing is VERY frustrating. Numbers are ok but aphabets are real pain.

varunraul
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have accidentlly deleted cybershot camera app & now every time i flash cybershot app it says camera not available.What should i do to have my camera back? I am using Honami V8 Rom on my Xperia P.

Afisgood
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Request

I love your Rom but my phone was very very slow , I can't use without problems . Can you please release apk of Messaging and Telephone from your Rom please .

czrtst
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Has anyone Catlog running on this ROM?

After App is started i see only the "busy indicator" is running and no recorded logs.

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503

gaganlok
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default MOUNT or UNMOUNT

Wow, Nobody replied for 6 days. Anyways I figured it out myself. Before I flashed your rom with system and data showing MOUNT (as you said in the instructions), but then my phone was slower than stock rom.
Then I tried with both of them showing UNMOUNT,(after flashing Kernel again check them). So after flashing and before final Rebooting check THIRD time if its still showing up UNMOUNT, make sure it shows UNMOUNT and then final reboot.
This way i got the real speed. In other words true Hoonami experience. thank u p'AN.