Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help and Support] Honami MoonWalker Rom by Pandemic

Tip us?

gayashanbc
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Smile thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
@gayashanbc
Extract those apps from the OTA zip from the data folder and install as a normal app !
Please people think also by your own 1st instead asking 1st !!!

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
thank you very much,problem solved...

incognito229
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help!

Hi! Please, can you write for me step by step how to flash Superb with Nemesis kernel. I have stock rom and locked bootloader without root now. Thanks!

pri3s7
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hello, sorry for bad english

i have installed V8, no problem, but when i tryed do install V10, i have no settings option or tool bar, i couldnt do nothing.

i dont know what did i do wrong, can someone help?

THEMANIAC3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Xperia P reboots

Hello @Pandemic,
I Flash your rom, clean install it, I am using Xperia P with Nemesis latest kernel and my phone reboots after waking my phone from sleep and use apps like browser and messaging app etc. Can you tell me the solution of it as i haven't found anyone with this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 11,489

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pri3s7 View Post
hello, sorry for bad english

i have installed V8, no problem, but when i tryed do install V10, i have no settings option or tool bar, i couldnt do nothing.

i dont know what did i do wrong, can someone help?
How did you flashed the OTA then, can you can it explain more clearly then that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMANIAC3 View Post
Hello @Pandemic,
I Flash your rom, clean install it, I am using Xperia P with Nemesis latest kernel and my phone reboots after waking my phone from sleep and use apps like browser and messaging app etc. Can you tell me the solution of it as i haven't found anyone with this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Well try to flash it on stock kernel 1st with root and cwm recovery ofcourse and then let it settle and then flash the latest nemesis kernek with cwm and reboot and look if that works, when i had my XP i had never an issue like ya'll do !

Btw:
I can't support the old XP for ever when i have my XZ now for several months, so there are no updates coming anymore of MW SuperB for XP, i appriciate it that some of ya'll still using my rom and support me, it takes alot of free time from me to give you all that rom and giving me alot of appriciation and a small donation is still welcome and appriciated because from thanks i can't buy anything like the XZ2 to contribite also for that device.

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

.. The True Source Of Knowledge Is Experience ..
... My Projects & Work ...

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V4 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||