Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
Smile thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@gayashanbc
Extract those apps from the OTA zip from the data folder and install as a normal app !
Please people think also by your own 1st instead asking 1st !!!

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

thank you very much,problem solved...
20th August 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #352  

1 posts
Help!
Hi! Please, can you write for me step by step how to flash Superb with Nemesis kernel. I have stock rom and locked bootloader without root now. Thanks!
26th August 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #353  
Flag Zagreb

41 posts
hello, sorry for bad english

i have installed V8, no problem, but when i tryed do install V10, i have no settings option or tool bar, i couldnt do nothing.

i dont know what did i do wrong, can someone help?
31st August 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #354  

4 posts
Phone Xperia P reboots
Hello @Pandemic,
I Flash your rom, clean install it, I am using Xperia P with Nemesis latest kernel and my phone reboots after waking my phone from sleep and use apps like browser and messaging app etc. Can you tell me the solution of it as i haven't found anyone with this problem.
Thanks in advance.
1st September 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #355  
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 11,920

15,684 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pri3s7

hello, sorry for bad english

i have installed V8, no problem, but when i tryed do install V10, i have no settings option or tool bar, i couldnt do nothing.

i dont know what did i do wrong, can someone help?

How did you flashed the OTA then, can you can it explain more clearly then that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMANIAC3

Hello @Pandemic,
I Flash your rom, clean install it, I am using Xperia P with Nemesis latest kernel and my phone reboots after waking my phone from sleep and use apps like browser and messaging app etc. Can you tell me the solution of it as i haven't found anyone with this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Well try to flash it on stock kernel 1st with root and cwm recovery ofcourse and then let it settle and then flash the latest nemesis kernek with cwm and reboot and look if that works, when i had my XP i had never an issue like ya'll do !

Btw:
I can't support the old XP for ever when i have my XZ now for several months, so there are no updates coming anymore of MW SuperB for XP, i appriciate it that some of ya'll still using my rom and support me, it takes alot of free time from me to give you all that rom and giving me alot of appriciation and a small donation is still welcome and appriciated because from thanks i can't buy anything like the XZ2 to contribite also for that device.

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
20th September 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #356  

2 posts
More
I have version 8 of the ROM installed. For some reason I cannot access logcat logs. When I try to run the command adb logcat I get this:
Code:
Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory
I followed the instructions here and that didn't help. There are no scripts in the init.d directory that delete logcat logs. I also didn't find the logger module at
Code:
/system/lib/modules/logger.ko
or
Code:
/system/libs/logger.ko

Any idea how I can enable/use logcat with this ROM?
24th September 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #357  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 84

248 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyberz09

I have version 8 of the ROM installed. For some reason I cannot access logcat logs. When I try to run the command adb logcat I get this:

Code:
Unable to open log device '/dev/log/main': No such file or directory
I followed the instructions here and that didn't help. There are no scripts in the init.d directory that delete logcat logs. I also didn't find the logger module at
Code:
/system/lib/modules/logger.ko
or
Code:
/system/libs/logger.ko

Any idea how I can enable/use logcat with this ROM?

Nemesis kernel doesn't have logging enabled by default. Go to its thread for instructions on how to enable it.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

This is what you want.
24th September 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #358  

2 posts
More
Thanks for trying to help, but if you'll check the link in my post, you'll know that it's exactly what I tried and it didn't work. I've messaged nicolassp, the developer of Nemesis kernel and he mentioned this:

Quote:

so the logger is enabled but actually it has nothing to log as some debugging info is not implemented. I figured it out and i will compile a new kernel version as soon as i can with some fixes and some new features and with logger functions implemented.

So we'll have to wait until the next release of Nemesis kernel that has logging enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad

Nemesis kernel doesn't have logging enabled by default. Go to its thread for instructions on how to enable it.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

This is what you want.

29th September 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #359  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 26,167

15,359 posts
More
Thread closed as per OP.

Judging the Unjustly.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread