Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Help me to convert my Stock JB Xperia go to any other custom JB

OP Pias94

8th January 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
1,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pias94

Sorry my friend, i'm a rookie in those case. What shall i do with this file & how?
Rather I could use this apk file easily. So will this apk work?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.overclocking

Yes it works, I have used it before but you wil have to set the conditions at parameters yourself, and for some reason not all parameters changed as I wanted them too, but it may be governor issue rather than the app.
I rather a simple script doint it instead.
All yuu need is to flash it in recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChikeD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD

Yes it works, I have used it before but you wil have to set the conditions at parameters yourself, and for some reason not all parameters changed as I wanted them too, but it may be governor issue rather than the app.
I rather a simple script doint it instead.
All yuu need is to flash it in recovery.

Sorry, I've no recovery installed so I guess i have to use that apk file :/
Can you tell which recovery should i use for my stock doomlord rooted JB kernel?

Note: You are really helping me! Thanks!
8th January 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
1,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pias94

Sorry, I've no recovery installed so I guess i have to use that apk file :/
Can you tell which recovery should i use for my stock doomlord rooted JB kernel?

Note: You are really helping me! Thanks!

I have an adb version of it too, not sure how good i tested it
Extract and run install
USB debugging must be enabled of course.
Attached Files
File Type: zip init.d support-adb.zip - [Click for QR Code] (466.6 KB, 0 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ChikeD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 4
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD

I have an adb version of it too, not sure how good i tested it
Extract and run install
USB debugging must be enabled of course.


Thanks!
but did u try facebook messenger yet?
8th January 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
1,623 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pias94

Thanks!
but did u try facebook messenger yet?

Yes I have installed it, but only had 53 alarm wakeups., facebook is on top with 76.
I had an excess drain today.... 15% for 10 hours standby normally Google+ won't wake so much but today its on top of CPU wakelocks with over 1 minute, second is facebook with half a minute, but I think it's an app I made that caused soe of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChikeD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes