Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,473 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help]Xperia U Battery Percentage Problem

Tip us?
 
pjohn23
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 147
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default [Help]Xperia U Battery Percentage Problem

I Hope i Posted i the Correct forum (Please delete if inappropriate)

I've Encountered This problem when i returned to Stock ICS .100 for xperia u, i flashed 2 Jellybean roms and not encountered this Problem, its just that Whenever im Charging my phone, it doesnt increase in Percentage, For example, I charged it on 50%, but after an hour, i noticed that it is still on 50%, AFAIK it must increase atleast 5% or something like that.


Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated
ST25i "kumquat"
 
Ryccardo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 433
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Imola

 
DONATE TO ME
Mine has grossly wrong battery levels too (slow charging, significant nonlinearity, gained 11% after rebooting once!) but it's brand new and it sit on a shelf for who knows how much, so I hope this is temporary
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryccardo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pjohn23
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 147
Join Date: Jan 2014
but mine is worse Not increasing Percentage. i hope its only software related and not hardware.
ST25i "kumquat"
 
DH4NU5H
Old
(Last edited by DH4NU5H; 3rd March 2014 at 07:34 AM.)
#4  
DH4NU5H's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohn23 View Post
I Hope i Posted i the Correct forum (Please delete if inappropriate)

I've Encountered This problem when i returned to Stock ICS .100 for xperia u, i flashed 2 Jellybean roms and not encountered this Problem, its just that Whenever im Charging my phone, it doesnt increase in Percentage, For example, I charged it on 50%, but after an hour, i noticed that it is still on 50%, AFAIK it must increase atleast 5% or something like that.


Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryccardo View Post
Mine has grossly wrong battery levels too (slow charging, significant nonlinearity, gained 11% after rebooting once!) but it's brand new and it sit on a shelf for who knows how much, so I hope this is temporary
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjohn23 View Post
but mine is worse Not increasing Percentage. i hope its only software related and not hardware.
U guys Give this a try :
Download CWM.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...y-1-0-t1948455
Go to Advanced.
Reset battery status.
Working method for me..

Sent from my ST25i using XDA app
The Following User Says Thank You to DH4NU5H For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes