Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] [HELP] Xperia U with custom rom can't acces LINE game such as LINE Pokopang

OP mukharmi

20th January 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hello all, i'm using Xperia U with Custom ROM [4.4.2] Unofficial HellKat Builds (Alpha#1)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616757

have problem with LINE game such as LINE Pokopang, LINE Jelly etc. (using wifi and data usage)
is that cause of cusrom bugs or else ? and can anyone help me with the best solution except change another cusrom that more stable

sorry for my bad english, thanks before
21st January 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukharmi

Hello all, i'm using Xperia U with Custom ROM [4.4.2] Unofficial HellKat Builds (Alpha#1)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616757

have problem with LINE game such as LINE Pokopang, LINE Jelly etc. (using wifi and data usage)
is that cause of cusrom bugs or else ? and can anyone help me with the best solution except change another cusrom that more stable

sorry for my bad english, thanks before

I'm using that rom too, but sorry, the only answer that i can give you is that probably is a bug, so if you don't want to change it you should wait until there is an update for that rom
21st January 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hater-cat

I'm using that rom too, but sorry, the only answer that i can give you is that probably is a bug, so if you don't want to change it you should wait until there is an update for that rom

okay thanks for the answer, hope that rom update soon, can't wait haha
22nd January 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #4  
dara007_168's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 85
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukharmi

okay thanks for the answer, hope that rom update soon, can't wait haha

No it's the root bug.if ur phone have root access u can't play some line games(maybe all?).i remember when I play a game call"line play"first it's ok then when I root my phone I can't play it

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app
26th January 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dara007_168

No it's the root bug.if ur phone have root access u can't play some line games(maybe all?).i remember when I play a game call"line play"first it's ok then when I root my phone I can't play it

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

ya i already know that from googling bro, hhe thanks for your response
26th January 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #6  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
a city in a galaxy far far away
Thanks Meter: 730
 
5,308 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukharmi

ya i already know that from googling bro, hhe thanks for your response

There's an app or xposed module (i forget which) that competely hides root access from apps. You can try that if root is causing issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes