- Unlocked the device from Developer World without any errors from Fastboot.
- Downloaded and saved the zips to my SDCARD
- Backed up my data (Text Messages, Call Logs using Super Backup)
- Rebooted to bootloader with blue LED on and stable.
- Flashed the Carbon Rom's boot image with Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Fastboot returned no errors and then I powered on my device.
- While the bootsplash showed up, I was pressing all side buttons simultaneously.
The problem is that all I can see is a blank screen and nothing else after the bootsplash ends. The device does not enter recovery. I tried several other boot images like one from @percy_g2's CM. Everything fails. Even tried unlocking again which shows status aborted
device already unlocked
I'd like to know a way out of it because Carbon ROM is as slow as snail on AJ's Dual recovery Kernel.