Ask a question

No registration required

Phone [Q] SONY XPERIA GO shutdown automatically / unable to open

OP i.am_enna

10th March 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Good day to all. I just wanna ask some help about my phone (sony xperia go) . i upgraded it to android 4.0 , rooted it and downloads some games . After a month my phone shutdown automatically and i cant open it . i've tried some tricks like to open it hold the power and volume down/up but nothing happens. Tried to charge it but the flash only blink once (red) then it gones. Can't charge it using universal charger coz its battery was built in . Anyone can help thanks in advance .
10th March 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.am_enna

Good day to all. I just wanna ask some help about my phone (sony xperia go) . i upgraded it to android 4.0 , rooted it and downloads some games . After a month my phone shutdown automatically and i cant open it . i've tried some tricks like to open it hold the power and volume down/up but nothing happens. Tried to charge it but the flash only blink once (red) then it gones. Can't charge it using universal charger coz its battery was built in . Anyone can help thanks in advance .

Bro, What I know Vol up + Power will reset ur device what ever the condition is,

Hold Vol up + Power and i'm sure they will work, my friend's Xperia sola had similar problem and fixed with this, you may need to hold button up to a minute

And more of that, for it dosen't work always. You may need do it several times to get it rebooted

Also, I Belive your phone just gone into deep sleep, something similar Xperia z users, Xperia z users fixed it using the method above

Edit:And hey, I searched Google for you and a guy fixed it like that!
Another edit: a guy had it working after 54 seconds of holding buttons, I wonder why it takes all that time by the way...

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk
Last edited by yousefs; 10th March 2014 at 08:11 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread