Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SONY XPERIA GO shutdown automatically / unable to open

Tip us?

i.am_enna
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] SONY XPERIA GO shutdown automatically / unable to open

Good day to all. I just wanna ask some help about my phone (sony xperia go) . i upgraded it to android 4.0 , rooted it and downloads some games . After a month my phone shutdown automatically and i cant open it . i've tried some tricks like to open it hold the power and volume down/up but nothing happens. Tried to charge it but the flash only blink once (red) then it gones. Can't charge it using universal charger coz its battery was built in . Anyone can help thanks in advance .

yousefs
Old
(Last edited by yousefs; 10th March 2014 at 07:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.am_enna View Post
Good day to all. I just wanna ask some help about my phone (sony xperia go) . i upgraded it to android 4.0 , rooted it and downloads some games . After a month my phone shutdown automatically and i cant open it . i've tried some tricks like to open it hold the power and volume down/up but nothing happens. Tried to charge it but the flash only blink once (red) then it gones. Can't charge it using universal charger coz its battery was built in . Anyone can help thanks in advance .
Bro, What I know Vol up + Power will reset ur device what ever the condition is,

Hold Vol up + Power and i'm sure they will work, my friend's Xperia sola had similar problem and fixed with this, you may need to hold button up to a minute

And more of that, for it dosen't work always. You may need do it several times to get it rebooted

Also, I Belive your phone just gone into deep sleep, something similar Xperia z users, Xperia z users fixed it using the method above

Edit:And hey, I searched Google for you and a guy fixed it like that!
Another edit: a guy had it working after 54 seconds of holding buttons, I wonder why it takes all that time by the way...

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk