Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 40,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NEED help for Xperia GO

Tip us?

hawk_waleed
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] NEED help for Xperia GO

hi
i have xperia Go, recently I was changing its rom from stock rom to CM11, i followed all the steps that were mention in tutorial and as i restart my cell phone it wont turn on, even the sony logo is not showing, it just flashes the status LED in white one time, vibrates and blank.. I tried many tutorials but nothing works and battery discharged, now my cellphone is not even charging the battery, i've tried with all the ways even i open up the cell phone took the battery out and try to charge it with some diff battery but its not getting charged, I think there is a different way to charge it, please

Please help me just that I could charge my cell phone and recover it, please reply me soon..

Thank you

Regards

DroidVin
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_waleed View Post
hi
i have xperia Go, recently I was changing its rom from stock rom to CM11, i followed all the steps that were mention in tutorial and as i restart my cell phone it wont turn on, even the sony logo is not showing, it just flashes the status LED in white one time, vibrates and blank.. I tried many tutorials but nothing works and battery discharged, now my cellphone is not even charging the battery, i've tried with all the ways even i open up the cell phone took the battery out and try to charge it with some diff battery but its not getting charged, I think there is a different way to charge it, please

Please help me just that I could charge my cell phone and recover it, please reply me soon..

Thank you

Regards
Try flashing the stock ftf file using flashtool. At least this way you will have a working phone. Then you can figure out flashing CM11 again.