Honami MoonWalker Rom for Xperia U

Tip us?

Exotic.XDA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Honami MoonWalker Rom for Xperia U

Hai dere cn any 1 bring dat rom 2 xperia u i really want it pls it cool n awesome i see reviews very smooth battery vry good aso so pls bring it to xperia u i beg u

bibhu059
Old
Thanks Meter 361

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic.XDA View Post
Hai dere cn any 1 bring dat rom 2 xperia u i really want it pls it cool n awesome i see reviews very smooth battery vry good aso so pls bring it to xperia u i beg u
Pandemic will bring..I hope

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium
XPERIA U
UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
ROM:HONAMI U
KERNEL:EXPERIMENTAL LATEST

CLICK THANKS IF I HELP YOU
AND IF LIKE MY WORK THEN CAN DONATE
The Following User Says Thank You to bibhu059 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Exotic.XDA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Tank u dat waz vry encouraging. At least my hopes r still dere.:thumbup:

tharansakthi
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
sorry to say this, Pandemic is little busy with the newer version of MW v7 with aroma installer for Xperia P. But he might in later. Someone have to take the initiative to bring awesome MW to Xperia U.

But it is great to see the eagerness of XU owners. @Pandemic will be happy to see the encouragement.
||||---Did someone post something useful!? then Please Press "Thanks" ---||||
| Click Below for Detail Signature |

Current Phone Setup:
Sony Xperia P (nypon) - BootLoader Unlocked, Rooted(obviously)
Daily Driver Setup
CM11 Nightly(latest) by percy_g2
[or]
MoonWalker v6 ROM, Nemesis 6.3 Kernel with UI Tweaks: Honami SysUI
Phone History:
Nokia 3230 -> SE z550i -> Samsung Star -> Nokia C5-03 -> LG Optimus 2X (now, academic project purpose) -> Sony Xperia P(now / personal use)

Pandemic
Old
Thanks Meter 10075

DONATE TO ME
@Exotic.XDA
Please have some patients !!
I will bring my rom also to Xperia U but its not needed to post a new thread with 1 question

Pandemic Quote: I Shot ya Between The Eyes, So Call It Eyetunes !

|[XP]Honami MW HD™ V8 Ultimate|
|*Soon* Honami MW V10 Ultimate SuperB|
|[XU]Honami MW HD™ V3.5 Ultimate|
|Xperia Z1 Black & White Settings|
| My Work |

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roysterx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
@Exotic.XDA
Please have some patients !!
I will bring my rom also to Xperia U but its not needed to post a new thread with 1 question
@Pandemic:
Sorry, i wanted to post this on the official thread where you have provided the Honami ROM for XU. However, as I am new to the xda forum as a member, I dont have enough posts to be able to rite in developer threads.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...8/post50229426

I am using your Honami moonwalker for XU and it is a fantastic piece of work. Never expected such smoothness with JB on XU. There are minor lags when opening apps but very much live-able. I have added fm radio(the official xperia), maps, hangouts, gmail, viber, whatsapp.. the usual apps and yet this ROM is very smooth. The free is a somewhere around the 40-50Mb mark but this is one time I can say that I am happy with the way the ROM is handling things.

The one thing that has worried a lot is that whenever the phone reboots, it goes into a bootloop. Well not even a bootloop. It hangs on the sony logo. I cant enter CWM either. No led lights nothing in the illumination bar. The only thing I can do is remove battery and put it back and then the same thing happens.
The details: You have provided power off, reboot, reboot to CWM options which is very thoughtful. However, when I used the reboot to cwm option the first time, the phone rebooted and got stuck on Sony logo. Next time, I tapped on reboot accidentally instead of power off and then the same thing. And today, I had to sitch my sim card, so the phone rebooted itself and then got stuck on sony logo. Every time it reboots, it gets bricked( well hangs on sony logo). The only way out is reflashing a firmware from Flashtool which wipes out everything. I had to reroot, install cwm, fortunately I took a backup of your rom installed, so i could restore back. BUt I have had to do this everytime the phone rebooted.

This is very scary considering that if the phone is to ever reboot when I am out due to any reason (could be hang and reboot or crash and reboot for any reason) and there will be no way for me fix it outside. Can you look into this. Really needs some fix.