FORUMS

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to change fonts on jelly bean with fonts from ics

30th April 2014, 10:47 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
The title explains it all .. i have a xperia go .. the jelly bean update really messed up the fonts , the ics version had better fonts for the status bar
(SX go users must be knowing what i mean) ; anybody managed to fix those messed up fonts?
 
 
2nd May 2014, 06:33 AM |#2  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suyash691

The title explains it all .. i have a xperia go .. the jelly bean update really messed up the fonts , the ics version had better fonts for the status bar
(SX go users must be knowing what i mean) ; anybody managed to fix those messed up fonts?

This forum would be helpful. If you are still unsure, quote me!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1686074


I also found this :

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-t...HiFont_id55746
Last edited by Hnk1; 2nd May 2014 at 12:19 PM.
2nd May 2014, 12:29 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnk1

This forum would be helpful. If you are still unsure, quote me!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1686074


I also found this :

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-t...HiFont_id55746

will this change the fonts on the notification curtain??
see attached image , you'll see which font i want to change
EDIT: operator name looks much uglier on phone than in the screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-02-10-43-12.png
Views:	23
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	2721220  
2nd May 2014, 03:03 PM |#4  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suyash691

will this change the fonts on the notification curtain??
see attached image , you'll see which font i want to change
EDIT: operator name looks much uglier on phone than in the screenshot

Well, if you want to change specific fonts, you can install xposed framework and enable module "gravity box" to change the fonts specifically and change system UI. There are other modules in the xposed framework as well with which you can play.

Good Luck
2nd May 2014, 04:15 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnk1

Well, if you want to change specific fonts, you can install xposed framework and enable module "gravity box" to change the fonts specifically and change system UI. There are other modules in the xposed framework as well with which you can play.

Good Luck

i already have gravity box installed .... i can't seem to find the option to change fonts for systemui or anything on that matter
EDIT: Used perappfonts module and fixed it ... Thanks man
Last edited by suyash691; 2nd May 2014 at 04:31 PM.
2nd May 2014, 05:09 PM |#6  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 787
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suyash691

i already have gravity box installed .... i can't seem to find the option to change fonts for systemui or anything on that matter
EDIT: Used perappfonts module and fixed it ... Thanks man

I'm glad I could be of help
The Following User Says Thank You to Hnk1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes