[Sorry if I posted it in wrong section - please move if neccessary]
What you need to do is connect each time using any WiFi Monitor - I tried zANTI, and WiFi Analyzer + WiFi connecter plugin. Here is how to do it:
1. Download and run zANTI(my account is too young to post links - sorry ) or WiFi Analyzer(available in google store)
2. Tap Zanti logo in top left corner of your screen
3. Tap "Wifi monitor" from menu
4. Choose your network
5. Enter your password, click "Connect", and V'oila
2. Swipe horizontally until you see a list of networks
3. Choose your network, click "Modify", set a password, accept
5. You should be connected right away
It's not very comfortable way, but it works. Might be handy, when you are not an admin of router you want to connect to.
Once connected, stays that way until you disconnect manually.