[Q] Jelly bean 4.1.2 rom - issue

OP vassy.uk

31st May 2014, 01:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

216 posts
More
Hi guys,

I recently installed the 4.1.2 Jelly bean rom on my Sony Xperia U. The rom i used was [ROM][UB][UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 FiNAL was this. I found this from one of the thread. Everything works fine except for the lag in calling and dialing a contact. I tried to post on that thread but i was not given permission as it was a development thread.
Don't be irritated with me guys, i do apologize for creating a new thread but i wanted help badly. Hope u understand.
Kindly guide me as i'm new.

Thank u.
31st May 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

216 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassy.uk

Hi guys,

I recently installed the 4.1.2 Jelly bean rom on my Sony Xperia U. The rom i used was [ROM][UB][UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 FiNAL was this. I found this from one of the thread. Everything works fine except for the lag in calling and dialing a contact. I tried to post on that thread but i was not given permission as it was a development thread.
Don't be irritated with me guys, i do apologize for creating a new thread but i wanted help badly. Hope u understand.
Kindly guide me as i'm new.

Thank u.

Hey guys.. guess i sorted it out. Flashed another kernel. Now i'm able to call. Moderator can delete this thread. Sorry for being a pain.
31st May 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #3  
Flag Asunción
Thanks Meter: 27

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassy.uk

Hey guys.. guess i sorted it out. Flashed another kernel. Now i'm able to call. Moderator can delete this thread. Sorry for being a pain.

Sometimes something goes wrong when flashing, try reflashing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread