Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 45,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Jelly bean 4.1.2 rom - issue

Tip us?

vassy.uk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Jelly bean 4.1.2 rom - issue

Hi guys,

I recently installed the 4.1.2 Jelly bean rom on my Sony Xperia U. The rom i used was [ROM][UB][UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 FiNAL was this. I found this from one of the thread. Everything works fine except for the lag in calling and dialing a contact. I tried to post on that thread but i was not given permission as it was a development thread.
Don't be irritated with me guys, i do apologize for creating a new thread but i wanted help badly. Hope u understand.
Kindly guide me as i'm new.

Thank u.

vassy.uk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassy.uk View Post
Hi guys,

I recently installed the 4.1.2 Jelly bean rom on my Sony Xperia U. The rom i used was [ROM][UB][UNOFFICIAL] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Stock Fw 6.2.A.1.100 FiNAL was this. I found this from one of the thread. Everything works fine except for the lag in calling and dialing a contact. I tried to post on that thread but i was not given permission as it was a development thread.
Don't be irritated with me guys, i do apologize for creating a new thread but i wanted help badly. Hope u understand.
Kindly guide me as i'm new.

Thank u.
Hey guys.. guess i sorted it out. Flashed another kernel. Now i'm able to call. Moderator can delete this thread. Sorry for being a pain.

Meloferz
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vassy.uk View Post
Hey guys.. guess i sorted it out. Flashed another kernel. Now i'm able to call. Moderator can delete this thread. Sorry for being a pain.
Sometimes something goes wrong when flashing, try reflashing