FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Loked Bootloader and CM11

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Swiize, Junior Member on 3rd September 2014, 01:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everybody, i got a rooted xperia u with 4.0.4 android version with 6.1.1.B.1.10 build. MY bootloader is also locked and i cant unlock him.
I wanted to know if i can instal CM11 on my Xu coz i really wanted to Roms like Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 or KITKAT but i dont know how to .
If someone could help me i will really apreciate it. Thanks
 
 
6th September 2014, 08:03 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiize

Hi everybody, i got a rooted xperia u with 4.0.4 android version with 6.1.1.B.1.10 build. MY bootloader is also locked and i cant unlock him.
I wanted to know if i can instal CM11 on my Xu coz i really wanted to Roms like Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 or KITKAT but i dont know how to .
If someone could help me i will really apreciate it. Thanks

Up
7th September 2014, 10:30 AM |#3  
Dethox's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
I would also want to know if this is possible. Got a locked xperia P and I tried following the guides here and checked the CM website, but it's very bad organized. Two years ago when I was into rooting and modding it was all organized and easy to follow.
7th September 2014, 03:14 PM |#4  
SRV Rockable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiize

Hi everybody, i got a rooted xperia u with 4.0.4 android version with 6.1.1.B.1.10 build. MY bootloader is also locked and i cant unlock him.
I wanted to know if i can instal CM11 on my Xu coz i really wanted to Roms like Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 or KITKAT but i dont know how to .
If someone could help me i will really apreciate it. Thanks

Try to unlock it with flashtool(it's easiest way)

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Free mobile app
9th September 2014, 07:59 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRV Rockable

Try to unlock it with flashtool(it's easiest way)

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Free mobile app

My Xu says me : Booloader Unlocked = No
can i really unlock it with Flashtool ?
9th September 2014, 09:02 PM |#6  
Garcia98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salamanca (Spain)
Thanks Meter: 1,415
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiize

My Xu says me : Booloader Unlocked = No
can i really unlock it with Flashtool ?

Yes, you can
10th September 2014, 12:36 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia98

Yes, you can

Ok thanks for your fast answer i will try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...nlock-t1971363
But it says that i need a "phone can be bootloader unlocked" but my Xu says me "Bootloader unlock allowed : no " im confuse did u got another tutorial for my Xu please ?
10th September 2014, 01:39 AM |#8  
Garcia98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salamanca (Spain)
Thanks Meter: 1,415
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiize

Ok thanks for your fast answer i will try this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...nlock-t1971363
But it says that i need a "phone can be bootloader unlocked" but my Xu says me "Bootloader unlock allowed : no " im confuse did u got another tutorial for my Xu please ?

If it says: "Bootloader Unlock Allowed: No" You can't unlock bootloader unless you live in Spain
10th September 2014, 06:19 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ho thats sad for me but why did u could unlock him in spain ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes