XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] mobile data connection problem after rooting sola

Tip us?

rabi3_sola
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] mobile data connection problem after rooting sola

hello guys i would like to thank all the users in this site , its amazing site and very helpful but as i'm beginner in all this i would like to share with a problem that i've faced yesterday
AGAIN I"M BEGINNER so please be paceint
after i rooted my xperia sola for the first time i'v flashed the stock rom , rooted it , flashed new kernel , flashed new costum rom every thing was allright i've been very glad util i've found that my mobile data connection is not working and even the icon"E or 3g ..etc" dosent show up
i've tried to choose my network provider manually and tried to download internet settings but still not work !!!

manudo
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi3_sola View Post
hello guys i would like to thank all the users in this site , its amazing site and very helpful but as i'm beginner in all this i would like to share with a problem that i've faced yesterday
AGAIN I"M BEGINNER so please be paceint
after i rooted my xperia sola for the first time i'v flashed the stock rom , rooted it , flashed new kernel , flashed new costum rom every thing was allright i've been very glad util i've found that my mobile data connection is not working and even the icon"E or 3g ..etc" dosent show up
i've tried to choose my network provider manually and tried to download internet settings but still not work !!!
Can be few things:
  • Try to flash other custom ROM to see if it works in there.
  • Try the data connection in other phone, to see if it's a physical problem.
  • Contact to your network provider to see if something goes wrong with your line.

I didn't faced any problems with it, always got data working in every ROM I've install, before and after rooting.
Can I get legal issues if I name a custom ROM like "Jelly Beans (sweetened with Splenda)"? Serious question. D:

Moto G (Stock KitKat 4.4.2)
Xperia Sola (Paranoid Android 1.6 - 4.0.4 ICS)

Currently busy because of college works and stuff, so I afk, sorry folks.