Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,456 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Mobile Data on Xperia Sola AOSX ROM 4.4.2

Tip us?

balanced_emotions
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Mobile Data on Xperia Sola AOSX ROM 4.4.2

I tried the CM11 and AOSX, on both of them I am having the same problem. Though I have setted the APN up, the mobile data is not working. I tried the app Tweak APN but not worked either. Is there any fix about this issue or any solution that someone can help? Thanks.

lol98lol98
Old
Thanks Meter 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by balanced_emotions View Post
I tried the CM11 and AOSX, on both of them I am having the same problem. Though I have setted the APN up, the mobile data is not working. I tried the app Tweak APN but not worked either. Is there any fix about this issue or any solution that someone can help? Thanks.
Try following:

Go to settings - security - and there you candelete your SIM Pin. After deleting try wether it works or not and if not, boot into CWM and wipe cache, data and dalvik cache
Devices:

- Google Nexus 5
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini Pro
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray
- Sony XPERIA Sola (sold)
- LG GT540

Like Shuffling? Check out my Channel
My YouTube Channel

balanced_emotions
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol98lol98 View Post
Try following:

Go to settings - security - and there you candelete your SIM Pin. After deleting try wether it works or not and if not, boot into CWM and wipe cache, data and dalvik cache
I am not using any SIM Pin. I tried wiping all many times. Tried a lot of tricks actually. I installed 3 different roms but none of those KitKats worked with mobile data. On Sony Stock based roms I have no problem. I let it to download the internet settings then it works.

I feel so sad that I won't be able to use it

Hamza Murad
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Use the same apn stock rom auto downloads. Copy it word to word from that.

Sent from my Xperia P using Tapatalk

balanced_emotions
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 5865998936

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad View Post
Use the same apn stock rom auto downloads. Copy it word to word from that.

Sent from my Xperia P using Tapatalk
Nope, not working again. The mobile data looks like not functioning. It turns on and off so easily. Whenever I turn it on or off on ICS or JB the phone hangs for less than a second, but on KitKat gives the feeling like it is not woking.

Should I flash it over an earlier version of CM like CM10 or something? On the other hand, I format the system.

Just dont know how to get over it.

balanced_emotions
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I tried other CM roms. My mobile data is not working on any of them. It is working on stock and stock based roms. I tried to set the apn settings on stock rom manually and it worked. bu ton cm roms it is not working..
I used to have an X10 mini, it was working fine on all roms. But on this Sola I have this problem.

What is the problem? Is there anyone can help me about it?