Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

No Mobile Data on Xperia Sola AOSX ROM 4.4.2

8th May 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bursa
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
More
I tried the CM11 and AOSX, on both of them I am having the same problem. Though I have setted the APN up, the mobile data is not working. I tried the app Tweak APN but not worked either. Is there any fix about this issue or any solution that someone can help? Thanks.
8th May 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 721

1,274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balanced_emotions

I tried the CM11 and AOSX, on both of them I am having the same problem. Though I have setted the APN up, the mobile data is not working. I tried the app Tweak APN but not worked either. Is there any fix about this issue or any solution that someone can help? Thanks.

Try following:

Go to settings - security - and there you candelete your SIM Pin. After deleting try wether it works or not and if not, boot into CWM and wipe cache, data and dalvik cache
10th May 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bursa

15 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol98lol98

Try following:

Go to settings - security - and there you candelete your SIM Pin. After deleting try wether it works or not and if not, boot into CWM and wipe cache, data and dalvik cache

I am not using any SIM Pin. I tried wiping all many times. Tried a lot of tricks actually. I installed 3 different roms but none of those KitKats worked with mobile data. On Sony Stock based roms I have no problem. I let it to download the internet settings then it works.

I feel so sad that I won't be able to use it
12th May 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 81

240 posts
More
Use the same apn stock rom auto downloads. Copy it word to word from that.

Sent from my Xperia P using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bursa

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad

Use the same apn stock rom auto downloads. Copy it word to word from that.

Sent from my Xperia P using Tapatalk

Nope, not working again. The mobile data looks like not functioning. It turns on and off so easily. Whenever I turn it on or off on ICS or JB the phone hangs for less than a second, but on KitKat gives the feeling like it is not woking.

Should I flash it over an earlier version of CM like CM10 or something? On the other hand, I format the system.

Just dont know how to get over it.
23rd May 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bursa

15 posts
More
I tried other CM roms. My mobile data is not working on any of them. It is working on stock and stock based roms. I tried to set the apn settings on stock rom manually and it worked. bu ton cm roms it is not working..
I used to have an X10 mini, it was working fine on all roms. But on this Sola I have this problem.

What is the problem? Is there anyone can help me about it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread