5,597,871 Members 38,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my SonyXperiaU stuck on sony logo while flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware

Tip us?

murtaxa92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] my SonyXperiaU stuck on sony logo while flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware

i was upgrading from gingerbread to ics by flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware using flashtool, when the flashing comes to 8% device got disconnected and after that Sony logo appears on screen and the device is now not connecting to flashtool, i tried power and volume up keys for the restart and for power off, but nothing works. please help me to solve it

dara007_168
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by murtaxa92 View Post
i was upgrading from gingerbread to ics by flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware using flashtool, when the flashing comes to 8% device got disconnected and after that Sony logo appears on screen and the device is now not connecting to flashtool, i tried power and volume up keys for the restart and for power off, but nothing works. please help me to solve it
1/don't panic.
2/go buy an auto charger and charge it till it full or borrow your friend xperia u battery ( if they have)make sure it fully charge
3/download flashtool(for download link Google it)
4/learn how to use flashtool first u think its hard but its easy as pie(Google for instruction)
5/flash it normally..... I think ur problem is because of the USB and flash it again.... I think u know how to use flashtool so its easy
Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

murtaxa92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dara007_168 View Post
1/don't panic.
2/go buy an auto charger and charge it till it full or borrow your friend xperia u battery ( if they have)make sure it fully charge
3/download flashtool(for download link Google it)
4/learn how to use flashtool first u think its hard but its easy as pie(Google for instruction)
5/flash it normally..... I think ur problem is because of the USB and flash it again.... I think u know how to use flashtool so its easy
Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

thanks bro, problem solved