[Q] my SonyXperiaU stuck on sony logo while flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware

14th December 2013, 12:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
i was upgrading from gingerbread to ics by flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware using flashtool, when the flashing comes to 8% device got disconnected and after that Sony logo appears on screen and the device is now not connecting to flashtool, i tried power and volume up keys for the restart and for power off, but nothing works. please help me to solve it
14th December 2013, 03:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 85

367 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murtaxa92

i was upgrading from gingerbread to ics by flashing 6.1.1.B.1.89 ICS 4.0.4 firmware using flashtool, when the flashing comes to 8% device got disconnected and after that Sony logo appears on screen and the device is now not connecting to flashtool, i tried power and volume up keys for the restart and for power off, but nothing works. please help me to solve it

1/don't panic.
2/go buy an auto charger and charge it till it full or borrow your friend xperia u battery ( if they have)make sure it fully charge
3/download flashtool(for download link Google it)
4/learn how to use flashtool first u think its hard but its easy as pie(Google for instruction)
5/flash it normally..... I think ur problem is because of the USB and flash it again.... I think u know how to use flashtool so its easy
Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app
19th February 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dara007_168

1/don't panic.
2/go buy an auto charger and charge it till it full or borrow your friend xperia u battery ( if they have)make sure it fully charge
3/download flashtool(for download link Google it)
4/learn how to use flashtool first u think its hard but its easy as pie(Google for instruction)
5/flash it normally..... I think ur problem is because of the USB and flash it again.... I think u know how to use flashtool so its easy
Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app

thanks bro, problem solved
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread