CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Omni-ROM for Sony Xperia P

30th January 2014, 09:56 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Hi, all I am trying to port Omni Rom on Sony Xperia P. Any help wold be appreciated. I have synced the sources and already working on dependencies. To know more about the rom and its features head over to :- http://omnirom.org/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imetal1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th January 2014, 10:00 AM |#2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 13,185
 
17,049 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imetal1

Hi, all I am trying to port Omni Rom on Sony Xperia P. Any help wold be appreciated. I have synced the sources and already working on dependencies. To know more about the rom and its features head over to :- http://omnirom.org/

@imetal1
can you read the rulez??
you can post a thread like this !
This is in the wrong topic, this should be in general
30th January 2014, 10:40 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@imetal1
can you read the rulez??
you can post a thread like this !
This is in the wrong topic, this should be in general

Hey dude STOP IT , lets him peace.
@imetal1 : Your ROM base on CM or JB 4.1? What is the version of Kernel? 3.0.101 or 3.4? I glad to see it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joker9999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 10:53 AM |#4  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 13,185
 
17,049 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker9999

Hey dude STOP IT , lets him peace.
@imetal1 : Your ROM base on CM or JB 4.1? What is the version of Kernel? 3.0.101 or 3.4? I glad to see it?

@Joker9999
I just say i dude,, no hard feelings to him ok

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 11:32 AM |#5  
percy_g2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15,815
 
4,448 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
I have booted it long ago based on 4.3 and 4.4 .
It needs more time and now we have sources but i need ST permissions to use those sources.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to percy_g2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 02:00 PM |#6  
Woody's Avatar
Moderator Liaison & RC/RT Committee - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 11,219
 
7,369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Moved to General as this is not Development. (yet)
31st January 2014, 10:23 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Exclamation i got this error
No rules to make .../home/thewhisp/android/omni/out/target/product/nypon/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminipigz_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `/home/thewhisp/android/omni/out/target/product/nypon/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/import_includes'.


Any suggestion how to tackle it??
Last edited by imetal1; 31st January 2014 at 11:12 AM.
31st January 2014, 12:59 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag San Fior
Thanks Meter: 1,535
 
341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imetal1

No rules to make .../home/thewhisp/android/omni/out/target/product/nypon/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminipigz_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `/home/thewhisp/android/omni/out/target/product/nypon/obj/EXECUTABLES/recovery_intermediates/import_includes'.


Any suggestion how to tackle it??

Have you seen Percy tree?


Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app
31st January 2014, 10:17 PM |#9  
LoveForEver's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Louvain-La-Neuve
Thanks Meter: 169
 
347 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Percy is working on it look on androdevlinux
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
multi window, omni rom, unlocked bootlaoder, xperia p
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes