Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,771 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Working Port of Walkman and EQ

Tip us?

srikanth777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Working Port of Walkman and EQ

Dear team

Can someone help me to know if there is a working port of Xperia Walkman Z (not Z1) and Equalizer for Kitkat 4.4.2?

The Z1 walkman for Kitkat is resource hungry and FC many times. Also the The Music unlimited feature is annoying..

Please help me as this is my favorite application - if i install APK it does not work.

Thank you.
Srikanth

Hamza Murad
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by srikanth777 View Post
Dear team

Can someone help me to know if there is a working port of Xperia Walkman Z (not Z1) and Equalizer for Kitkat 4.4.2?

The Z1 walkman for Kitkat is resource hungry and FC many times. Also the The Music unlimited feature is annoying..

Please help me as this is my favorite application - if i install APK it does not work.

Thank you.
Srikanth

Get the entire Z1 walkman package from here by Rizal Lovins.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jf...ces-signed.zip

Then try removing walkman apk from /system/app and push Xperia Z walkman to /system/app with right permisions.
It might work or we could come to the conclusion that old walkman is not compatible with 4.4

If you do not understand any step feel free to ask.

Tonystark9396
Old
Thanks Meter 4
That's all **** try viper4android.!! It's the best.!!

Sent from My Xperia P with CM11.0-weekly-4...Hit thanks if u think I have helped U.!

srikanth777
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Murad View Post
Get the entire Z1 walkman package from here by Rizal Lovins.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jf...ces-signed.zip

Then try removing walkman apk from /system/app and push Xperia Z walkman to /system/app with right permisions.
It might work or we could come to the conclusion that old walkman is not compatible with 4.4

If you do not understand any step feel free to ask.
Actually i am using a CM based ROM - CM11 (Kitkat 4.4.2) so i do not have the walkman application already available.. i have tried pushing Walkman.apk alone to system/app but i still have same problem

Not sure if there is a way out.