FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(Q) Facebook notification.

9th March 2012, 06:56 AM |#1  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
On my beloved Arc I got Facebook notifications on the lockscreen. On my new Xperia S, I don't get that. Any ideas? Getting nice SMS, MMS and email notifications on lockscreen, but no Facebook. ?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
 
 
9th March 2012, 08:28 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Have you activated facebook in xperia?
9th March 2012, 09:05 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
You can change That at the preference forum security.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
9th March 2012, 09:17 AM |#4  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish_Toby

Have you activated facebook in xperia?

Ohh yes! :(

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
9th March 2012, 09:19 AM |#5  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwinp

You can change That at the preference forum security.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Waaa? What is that about? Sorry I don't understand.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
9th March 2012, 10:05 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Sorry still not used to the auto correction. You can turn the notifications on settings and the tab security. There you can find lockscreen settings with facebook notifications. Hope this was more clear

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
9th March 2012, 10:52 AM |#7  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwinp

Sorry still not used to the auto correction. You can turn the notifications on settings and the tab security. There you can find lockscreen settings with facebook notifications. Hope this was more clear

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Is this what you mean? If yes, then it is turned on and still no notification :(

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1331290302143.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	938804  
Last edited by Lasse3040; 9th March 2012 at 12:31 PM.
9th March 2012, 02:35 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse3040

Is this what you mean? If yes, then it is turned on and still no notification :(

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

No I have noticed the same! I thought it worked but it dont. So for me the same question why isnt the lockscreen notification working.
9th March 2012, 02:38 PM |#9  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwinp

No I have noticed the same! I thought it worked but it dont. So for me the same question why isnt the lockscreen notification working.

Crap. :(

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
9th March 2012, 09:18 PM |#10  
Lasse3040's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Facebook messages are notified fine. Not comments, pokes, tags etc.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes