HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more

WhatsApp Begins Perma-Banning Users of Unofficial Clients

The post WhatsApp Begins Perma-Banning Users of Unofficial Clients appeared first … more

Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Huawei: A Giant the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more
Post Reply

[Q] Serious question for Xperia U users

OP lloydwalton

4th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zameerx

Yes its that .

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

any bug
4th February 2014, 09:50 AM   |  #22  
zameerx's Avatar
Member
Flag Itanagar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
No Bugs

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press THANKS if I helped !
4th February 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zameerx

No Bugs

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press THANKS if I helped !

right now i am using terra rom ics . what i should do inorder to use this rom . explain in steps because i am new to rooting nd flashing
4th February 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #24  
zameerx's Avatar
Member
Flag Itanagar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwalton

right now i am using terra rom ics . what i should do inorder to use this rom . explain in steps because i am new to rooting nd flashing

Search For [INDEX] Xperia U .. There u get the rom and the instructions ..

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press "THANKS" if I helped !
4th February 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zameerx

Search For [INDEX] Xperia U .. There u get the rom and the instructions ..

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press "THANKS" if I helped !

which kernel u r using and i can flash directly from terra rom
4th February 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #26  
zameerx's Avatar
Member
Flag Itanagar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwalton

which kernel u r using and i can flash directly from terra rom

Press thanks :P u need to flash kernel 1st

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press THANKS if I helped !
4th February 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 9
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zameerx

Press thanks :P u need to flash kernel 1st

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press THANKS if I helped !

ya which kernel u r using for this rom
4th February 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #28  
zameerx's Avatar
Member
Flag Itanagar
Thanks Meter: 0
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydwalton

ya which kernel u r using for this rom

Experimental .. U cn find all these .. Jst go to the index .. [Index] xperia u .. In xperia u anfroid development stickies section

Device :- Xperia U
ROM :- Flyingthor v2.0
KERNEL :- EXPERIMENTAL
Press THANKS if I helped !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes