5,604,631 Members 41,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] REAL RACING 3 not working (xperia u) :(

Tip us?
 
ANRDH
Old
#1  
ANRDH's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Noida
Unhappy [Q] REAL RACING 3 not working (xperia u) :(

hey guys..
i am a big big bigx9999999 fan of RR3.. but no matter what all roms and kernels i try, it keeps on crashing even before it starts..
any help will be greatly appreciated..
i am ready to install any rom/kernel/mods/governers..etc

CURRENT DEVICE - XPERIA U ST25i
 
chessmanyaki
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 117
Join Date: Dec 2012
flash stock ics flash any kernel you wanna disable apps that you are not using. Change dalvik vm heapsize to 256 mb enable and enable jit and have fun!
 
Troll7
Old
#3  
Troll7's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sandakan,Sabah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANRDH View Post
hey guys..
i am a big big bigx9999999 fan of RR3.. but no matter what all roms and kernels i try, it keeps on crashing even before it starts..
any help will be greatly appreciated..
i am ready to install any rom/kernel/mods/governers..etc

CURRENT DEVICE - XPERIA U ST25i


dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=8m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=64m
dalvik.vm.heapsize=256m
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
dalvik.vm.heapminfree=2
dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=14m
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=a,o=v,u=y,m=y
persist.android.strictmode=0
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0
ro.kernel.checkjni=0
ro.config.nocheckin=1
ro.compcache.default=0
dalvik.vm.checkjni=0
dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
dalvik.vm.jmiopts=forcecopy
debug.kill_allocating_task=0
ro.ext4fs=1
dalvik.vm.heaputilization=0.25
dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.75

Try this guys, it's working..
Don't forgot to uninstall useless app from system app.
 
ANRDH
Old
#4  
ANRDH's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Noida
what do u mean by "enable jit"???
 
ANRDH
Old
#5  
ANRDH's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessmanyaki View Post
flash stock ics flash any kernel you wanna disable apps that you are not using. Change dalvik vm heapsize to 256 mb enable and enable jit and have fun!
what do u mean by "enable jit"????
 
chessmanyaki
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 117
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANRDH View Post
what do u mean by "enable jit"????
just in time compiler add this line to build.prop
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
 
ANRDH
Old
#7  
ANRDH's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Noida
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessmanyaki View Post
just in time compiler add this line to build.prop
dalvik.vm.execution-mode=int:jit
k.. thanx

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...