FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

req htc teeter game for our device

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 54
 
By elkhshap, Senior Member on 26th May 2014, 08:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hay all
can any developer get htc teeter game for xperia or make the game run on xperia

i hope to get it i'm search for 3 days ago
 
 
27th May 2014, 09:16 AM |#2  
usb2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italia
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhshap

hay all
can any developer get htc teeter game for xperia or make the game run on xperia

i hope to get it i'm search for 3 days ago

wrong section...you should post in "Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting"... but i've found this old thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=570237 ... check it

EDIT: links in thread are dead, try to post and see if anyone has a backup for hdpi
Last edited by usb2; 27th May 2014 at 09:41 AM.
30th May 2014, 07:53 PM |#3  
Thumbs up Here you go :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhshap

hay all
can any developer get htc teeter game for xperia or make the game run on xperia

i hope to get it i'm search for 3 days ago

Just copy it to system/app with a root explorer and set permissions to rw-r--r--

[Update] Do Not Install! It won't work if you INSTALL like normal .apk!

Hit Thanks if it helped you
Attached Files
File Type: apk teeter.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.49 MB, 46 views)
Last edited by Bhupi7411; 30th May 2014 at 07:57 PM.
1st June 2014, 12:06 AM |#4  
elkhshap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag damanhour
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupi7411

Just copy it to system/app with a root explorer and set permissions to rw-r--r--

[Update] Do Not Install! It won't work if you INSTALL like normal .apk!

Hit Thanks if it helped you

do you try it in your xperia
1st June 2014, 11:02 AM |#5  
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhshap

do you try it in your xperia

Yup I had installed it long back


Hit Thanks if it helped you
1st June 2014, 11:12 AM |#6  
elkhshap's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag damanhour
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhupi7411

Yup I had installed it long back


Hit Thanks if it helped you

its tell me run on htc devices only
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes