[Q] [ROM] 4.1.2 vs 4.4.3

OP ketiv

19th June 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Hello.
I want to ask about benefits after changing ROM from 4.1.2 to 4.4.3. (better performace or memory managment?)
Now I'v got [4.1.2] SlimBean 3.1.0 for Xperia Sola, and I'm wondering if is it worth to change to [4.4.3] Unofficial SlimKat [V3] [Slim Build 5.9]
I'm grateful to you for your advices
19th June 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 18

93 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketiv

Hello.
I want to ask about benefits after changing ROM from 4.1.2 to 4.4.3. (better performace or memory managment?)
Now I'v got [4.1.2] SlimBean 3.1.0 for Xperia Sola, and I'm wondering if is it worth to change to [4.4.3] Unofficial SlimKat [V3] [Slim Build 5.9]
I'm grateful to you for your advices

Change from JB to KITKAT ? .. Well that depends on you completely . I'll tell you why

4.1.2 your stock rom has full command over your device hardware , Every hardware feature life nfc hdmi( if present ),radio, bluetooth , wifi work fine . Performance isnt that great though but its more than okay ,memory management it might be a tie but kitkat is reportedly is better than jb

Problem whit 4.4.3 is It is still being devoloped and will take long time to be near perfect , So most of 4.4.3 roms have some kind of issue with them provided in working and non working list . Only reason to go to 4.4.3 now is for software features . , As you might have seen in screenshots they have TONS of features , customisation taken to whole new level

Hit thanks if helped
Last edited by Kaushik124; 19th June 2014 at 11:02 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread