FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Q] SEMC HSUSB device driver

321 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can any one upload SEMC HSUSB driver (W7 x86) which is workable with Xperis S ??? Thx in advance.

27th March 2012, 09:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Talking
PC companion have all the Xps drivers

simple

correction!

no fastboot one
27th March 2012, 10:10 PM |#3  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 6

More
AAhhh sh... my device not work with your solution ... Win 7 x64 for if it help you. I try any solution i find but anyone work for me ... win say me "install fail", i device manager he tell me "the divice can not run (code:1)" and after a moment "please re install the drivers (code:18)" but when i try to reinstall he say "you have the better drivers ...". The only way i know is reinstall windows ... but he work on Win XP SP3 Pro.

Sorry i don't speak english verry well
30th March 2012, 10:56 PM |#4  
Flag Marseille

More
Pls UP !! Anyone have a solution ??
31st March 2012, 03:08 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
arent the drivers in flashtool?
31st March 2012, 09:11 AM |#6  
Flag Marseille

More
No they didn't work too. Win say "driver installation" and fwe second later "installation fail"...
31st March 2012, 09:12 AM |#7  
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have the same as you version of Windows and have the same problem. Only workeround for now for me is: after connecting phone to PC I am going to Device manager and using search for changes in devices option few times sometimes it work. If not I am using uninstall driver for MTP in mobile devices section, reconect phone and typicaly it working if not need do it again. I saw on other forums people have same problem with Xperia S but no one found 100% working solution.

ArekS

Sent from Sony Xperia S
31st March 2012, 09:23 AM |#8  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Please note: This was already discussed and resolved in the DEVELOPER SECTION where we discuss about flashing the ROMs. The solution was to use an altrernate driver pack.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rashkae For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2012, 09:53 AM |#9  
Flag Marseille

More
Can you post link please i'm not lazy but lot of post tell about rom in dev section
31st March 2012, 10:08 AM |#10  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRafal

Can you post link please i'm not lazy but lot of post tell about rom in dev section

First sticky in the section, very first post... Look at the section about "alternate drivers if the default ones don't work"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1527159
31st March 2012, 10:50 AM |#11  
Flag Marseille

More
Thank you guy

EDIT : link for DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?lt8ghch95u5abgo

EDIT 2 : i can't install the driver ... windows say me "you have the best drivers for this device" ...

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Ok ... no solution work !!!! Win say me SEMC HSUSB Device have the best drivers but anyone was install on my PC !! When i tried to update he say i have the best driver !! I have Sony Ericson sa0103 install but i don't see my phone anywere !!! I don't why but on XP the phone work great !! WTF !! i tried to put the same driver in win7 but he doeasn't work !! I dispear to find a solution !!
Last edited by TheRafal; 31st March 2012 at 10:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRafal For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread