No registration required

Setting CPU governor and I/O scheduler on CM11 Nightly + Kitkat nypon

OP karthick.k11

24th March 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

48 posts
Hi,

I have installed CM11 Nightly + Nypon Kitkat on my Xperia P. I want to know what is the default governor and i/o scheduler on this ROM.

Also I want to change the governor and I/O scheduler, how can i do it without any apps? If any one have good tweaks for this ROM to save the battery pls share it....!!!
8th July 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
See if it helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthick.k11

Hi,

I have installed CM11 Nightly + Nypon Kitkat on my Xperia P. I want to know what is the default governor and i/o scheduler on this ROM.

Also I want to change the governor and I/O scheduler, how can i do it without any apps? If any one have good tweaks for this ROM to save the battery pls share it....!!!

Hi,

You don't need to install any apps for changing default governor and I/O scheduler. Go to "About Phone", hit "Build number" multiple times to enable developer options[This will enable performance as well]. In the "Performance", you can change default governor and i/o scheduler. If you are not able to see "Performance" link, try installing Performance pack which will provide you those options. Try it out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread