Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 42,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Go wont turn on

Tip us?

vascoc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Sony Go wont turn on

Hello, Im here looking for some help with my Sony Go ST27i, yesterday I rooted it successfully, but then I tried to flash a better kernel via recovery and it went down, since that I cant turn it on, when I try it it blinks the battery light (red color), I've done some research and every website and every forum give the same solutions:
-use the keys combinations to do hard reset
-flash origianal ROM via fastboot

the problem is that none of this worked, I'm starting to get worried, cuz I think theres no way back (

I checked with that weird command *#*#.....#*#* and my device doesnt allow to enable bootloader.

MuffinIsCute
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by vascoc View Post
Hello, Im here looking for some help with my Sony Go ST27i, yesterday I rooted it successfully, but then I tried to flash a better kernel via recovery and it went down, since that I cant turn it on, when I try it it blinks the battery light (red color), I've done some research and every website and every forum give the same solutions:
-use the keys combinations to do hard reset
-flash origianal ROM via fastboot

the problem is that none of this worked, I'm starting to get worried, cuz I think theres no way back (

I checked with that weird command *#*#.....#*#* and my device doesnt allow to enable bootloader.
Alright. Plug your device into a wall charger. In all likelihood it will bootloop. Let it stay there for some time(preferably overnight). After that, try to get into fastboot. Once you're in fastboot, flash the stock kernel back.

For more help go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170