Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 44,952 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Xperia S Booting Problem

Tip us?

berkis
Old
Thanks Meter 4
this thread could be a good base for a book

wooty
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got my new device but this one has yellow tint issue!! D:

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

pngpcy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Never thought I would have this problem but the pre-cursor to my issue is that I was not able to download apps from playstore and I kept getting the error 492. So I rebooted my XPS and now it is stuck at the SONY logo over and over again. Let me try to reflash my firmware using the Sony tools and see how it goes.

TheBullLtd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooty View Post
Downloading stock .ftf file now...

I'm still wondering what the cause of this problem could be, I was just texting my gf and my screen just froze. I rebooted the device by using powerbutton+volume up and it didn't get past the 'Sony' logo and just keeps rebooting... I'm wondering if this is just a software sided problem or if there is more going on...
I'm having the same problem with my Xperia S as I am writing this now and i've tried everything that has been suggested in this post. I tried connecting my phone to my pc and it was able to connect for a few seconds until it automatically rebooted itself again. so what did you finally do with yours wouter?

zaniii
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default booting sony xperia s

I updated it to A.2.55 and when i unplugged the device it didnt start properly. It starts, shows the SONY logo then the logo turns orange and shuts down, then it restarts again. I tried hold vol up +on botom but it doesnt help phone just restarts again. Now the battery is low and it shows red light then after charging it turns green and restarts itself again. What should i do?