Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Is it hard brick on my xperia SOLA?

OP gameplayno2

24th February 2014, 09:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
I got stuck on screen when i am surfing the internet on my Xperia SOLA, after trying to reboot(power+volumn down) the phone, it has no response and no vibration at all. I have tried this reboot method many times before, and it has got vibration and successfully rebooted. but this time it doesn't.

then I pull out the battery and the screen went black (means power off ?) , after some time, i put my battery back and try to open my mobile but it has no response at all. It just has red LED light on when I put it to a wall charger or usb to my computer. However, after 10-20 minutes, the red light goes out.

My question is what can/should i do in this situation ? I hopefully want my data back, cause I have not got a recent backup of my SOLA. I also can accept that if I can get my mobile working with losing all my data.

Is my SOLA situation is HARD-BRICKED? Is there any method to do besides changing the motherboard? Changing the motherboard will cause losing all data?
The Following User Says Thank You to gameplayno2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
push~ plz help!!!
26th February 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #3  
Flag Sant'Urbano (PD)
Thanks Meter: 252

826 posts
More
Can you get it into fastboot/flashtool mode? If so, flash stock firmware

Inviato dal mio Xperia U utilizzando Tapatalk
28th February 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #4  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 11

106 posts
More
guys plzz help even i am facing the same issue,i drained my battery to 0% then connected my charger and tried to put it on immediately.now its not charging only red notification light nor even vibrating.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread