[Q] Can't get to data with broken screen

OP qweiop441

25th August 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,

My friend has broken screen of his Sony LT22i (Xperia P). The phone by it self works, but doesn't show anything. I want to take out all the data from his phone, but I can't do it, because:

1. Phone is locked by pattern. (I simply can't enter it)
2. Phone has not enabled USB debugging, so all the opened programs don't go through "enable usb debugging" step.

PC recognizes phone and even shows it in My Computer, programs does the same. Sad fact that phone has only internal memory, so I can't install any type of apps on phone. It hasn't ever been rooted. I don't know what to do, search around all the Google and that resulted as nothing.

Do you have any ideas, what to do?

Respectfully,
Raivo.
25th August 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 233

407 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweiop441

Hi,

My friend has broken screen of his Sony LT22i (Xperia P). The phone by it self works, but doesn't show anything. I want to take out all the data from his phone, but I can't do it, because:

1. Phone is locked by pattern. (I simply can't enter it)
2. Phone has not enabled USB debugging, so all the opened programs don't go through "enable usb debugging" step.

PC recognizes phone and even shows it in My Computer, programs does the same. Sad fact that phone has only internal memory, so I can't install any type of apps on phone. It hasn't ever been rooted. I don't know what to do, search around all the Google and that resulted as nothing.

Do you have any ideas, what to do?

Respectfully,
Raivo.

its against all odds
so impossible to get data now

so advice is change the screen asap.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread