To MY FAV DEVS-DevSwift1,Mungeni,95A31,percy_g2,wan5xp,XperiaMT27 ,Garcia98,Gava97,And

Search This thread

kumar8904

Nov 29, 2012
chennai
To MY FAV DEVS-DevSwift1,Mungeni,95A31,percy_g2,wan5xp,XperiaMT27 ,Garcia98,Gava97,And

DevSwift1,Mungeni,95A31,percy_g2,wan5xp,XperiaMT27,Garcia98,Gava97,Andrewasth

To all of you first of all very thanks for yours one and all hardwork and effort for our NOVATHOR devices.I want one help from you guys to choose which one in these two phones? NEXUS 5 or XPERIA Z1 COMPACT?

After long research i found these two are good in one and all but still stuck with choosing best in these two.currently using XPERIA U and i really want to upgrade. I use to play lot of HigH EnD 3d gAMES and heavy apps and low use CAMERA. if i buy z1 compact for how many months sony will give updates? whether they will give android 5.0 version official update for z1 compact? i'm sure about n5 will get and comparing with my usage mode i prefer z1 compact but have little bit of confuse to choose one. on these two which is stellar performance and are these two officialy supported by gameloft and some other oem game firm? kindly advice me to choose devs pls