Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Sony Go wont turn on

OP vascoc

9th June 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
Hello, Im here looking for some help with my Sony Go ST27i, yesterday I rooted it successfully, but then I tried to flash a better kernel via recovery and it went down, since that I cant turn it on, when I try it it blinks the battery light (red color), I've done some research and every website and every forum give the same solutions:
-use the keys combinations to do hard reset
-flash origianal ROM via fastboot

the problem is that none of this worked, I'm starting to get worried, cuz I think theres no way back (

I checked with that weird command *#*#.....#*#* and my device doesnt allow to enable bootloader.
9th June 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #2  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 45

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vascoc

Hello, Im here looking for some help with my Sony Go ST27i, yesterday I rooted it successfully, but then I tried to flash a better kernel via recovery and it went down, since that I cant turn it on, when I try it it blinks the battery light (red color), I've done some research and every website and every forum give the same solutions:
-use the keys combinations to do hard reset
-flash origianal ROM via fastboot

the problem is that none of this worked, I'm starting to get worried, cuz I think theres no way back (

I checked with that weird command *#*#.....#*#* and my device doesnt allow to enable bootloader.

Alright. Plug your device into a wall charger. In all likelihood it will bootloop. Let it stay there for some time(preferably overnight). After that, try to get into fastboot. Once you're in fastboot, flash the stock kernel back.

For more help go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1849170
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread