Originally Posted by andy7b9
I think the best would be to update your phone to 6.2.A.1.100 with Sony Update Service
( with this requested driver will be installed ), then you could follow this
tutorial. Doomlords Easy Rooting Toolkit is the best known method for rooting xgo.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you thank you, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Gracias, grazie, merci, danke, arigatou gouzaimasu!
You are the best. Why? Because I thought nobody would reply to this thread and I was sad. But then you appeared and solved my problem.
I will post what I did here for someone who needs help too. Windows 8 doesn't work for Xperia Go. You need Windows 7 or Vista.
This is for 6.2.A.1.100 on Sony Xperia Go and Windows 7.
1. Connect your phone to your PC,
2. In your mobile, enable "USB Debugging" from Settings -> Applications -> Development
3. In your mobile, enable "Unknown sources" from Settings -> Security
4. In your PC, download ABD Universal Drivers from here: http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe
5. Execute the file.
6. The executable will detect your phone. Cick on "Install" to install in your PC the drivers for your mobile.
7. Download the Easy Rooting Toolkit from Doomlord in http://d-h.st/Kmm
8. Extract the file.
9. Execute "runme.bat".
10. Press "1".
11. Wait until reboot.
Thank you again, andy7b9. THANK YOU SO MUCH!