Wireless handset pro (SONY)

Search This thread

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :p.

hyellow

Oct 27, 2006
Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :p.

For a reasonable price i may want to buy it from ya.

chorl

Nov 12, 2009
Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy :)

Thank you.

AnubisNefer

May 2, 2012
No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery! :eek:

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
I still didn't get mine, so I think it will be indeed 10 weeks :p there was a few posts somewhere saying they are starting to sell them at various online shops, but it appears no one has one yet...so it could be that the product is delayed in general?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Syd159

Feb 11, 2008
No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery! :eek:

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)

I got the same letter about a month ago. It will take up to 10 weeks for delivery.

pixy132

Apr 1, 2012
Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy :)

Thank you.

FM preset, Yes should be.
Not too difficult it seems. I watched a hands-on video (I don't have the link ATM) which the guy just push the button on the side and it automatically search for channels. Not sure if preset or not though.

Go check the xperia blog or xperia YouTube channel they always have staff there answering questions, response often within two days.

SiRIus[X]

May 23, 2009
i have a problem with bt headset! it seems that my mw600 cannot connect to my Xperia S and it doesn't show on my phone when i scan for it. any idea whats going on?

kenwchan

Oct 6, 2008
I have one. you can long press on the ffwd and rwd buttons to automatically seek the next station, but not preset.

Hope that helps
Ken

AnubisNefer

May 2, 2012
So, the 10 weeks are almost over, still no word from Sony except the letter that delivery will take up to 10 weeks ;-)

Anyone in Holland receive their pre-order bonus?

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
Nope still didn't get it, and didn't get any new info... :(

Still no new info for me either....I don't know if anyone actually even owns this headset yet (free or otherwise).

Im hoping we hear something soon :p I would be happy with even another delay letter, lol. Its like they forgot about our freebies.

milanolens

Jul 25, 2008
Amsterdam
It's now in stock at clove.co.uk

Message from clove.co.uk:

They have arrived yes, all orders will be shipped in the next 1-2 days

Regards
Sales Team
Clove Technology

Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer

mrsatan

Jul 12, 2009
SLC
I just ordered this and the site claimed to have it in stock. 98.00 with free shipping. I will let you guys know how it goes, maybe take some pics.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOny wireless handset pro it would be perfect to hear some reviews about this devices such as :
    sound quality?
    bluetooth connectivity steady?
    does it acually work as a mp3 player it self?
    does it info about missed call?
    what sd card included which type
    overall battery time?

basically overall useful review , possible place to by

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/smart-wireless-headset-pro/

Since i was tempted to buy the smart watch but from smart transform to stupidwatch so i change my maind:mad:
    It's now in stock at clove.co.uk

Message from clove.co.uk:

They have arrived yes, all orders will be shipped in the next 1-2 days

Regards
    Sales Team
    Clove Technology
    just called those basterds, and informed me that i would get it next week tuesday or wednesday (Holland).
    My headset doesn't accept microsd cards bigger than 2gb also (weird) I tried with a formatted 6gb micro sd, copied music to it in separate Artist folders, also tried with a separate mp3 file in the home folder, but the headset didn't recognize the 6gb, maybe in a future update?

As regarding the headset playability with the microsd card, I experienced some lag while browsing through the albums. It took some time for the headset to open a specific album, counting along it took about 5 seconds!

This could be irritating with daily use, so I'll keep using the headset "for now" with the Bluetooth connectivity to my Xperia S.

As regarding if the headphones fall out of your ear or not, I didn't encounter any problems with a normal steady walk speed or a light sprint speed, the headset comes standard equipped with 4 different sizes earplugs, so guess one will fit you perfectly
    Just got mine this weekend.

Works ok, only major fail from sony is that the sxs, even with ICS, doesnt support AVRCP 1.3 or higher, so when u play music from you sxs on the headset, u wont get track/album title info on your headset, how lame is that!