Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,028 Members 38,070 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wireless handset pro (SONY)

Tip us?
 
shmoejoe
Old
#21  
shmoejoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 395
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zuid-Holland
Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :P.
SE MW600 Bluetooth

Motorola Razr > Blackberry Pearl :/ > X1i > X10i > Xperia S!!!

Xperia S Junk Apps List

If you find my posts useful, don't be afraid to thank me
 
hyellow
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 514
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmoejoe View Post
Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :P.
For a reasonable price i may want to buy it from ya.
 
chorl
Old
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 28
Join Date: Nov 2009
Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy

Thank you.
 
AnubisNefer
Old
#24  
AnubisNefer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 232
Join Date: May 2012
No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery!

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)
 
shmoejoe
Old
#25  
shmoejoe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 86
Posts: 395
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zuid-Holland
I still didn't get mine, so I think it will be indeed 10 weeks :P there was a few posts somewhere saying they are starting to sell them at various online shops, but it appears no one has one yet...so it could be that the product is delayed in general?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
SE MW600 Bluetooth

Motorola Razr > Blackberry Pearl :/ > X1i > X10i > Xperia S!!!

Xperia S Junk Apps List

If you find my posts useful, don't be afraid to thank me
 
Syd159
Old
#26  
Syd159's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 398
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubisNefer View Post
No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery!

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)
I got the same letter about a month ago. It will take up to 10 weeks for delivery.

- Sony Xperia S
- Asus Transformer TF101 32GB: ICS 4.0.3 Rooted
- Bravo (HTC Desire): Clockworkmod 5, Hboot CM7r2 , MildWild Oxygen based
- Rhodium (HTC Touch Pro II) HSPL 0.85.OliNex, ROM: Custom, Radio: 4.46.25.24
- Kaiser (HTC Tytn II) ROM: Shifu's latest, Radio: 1.71.09.01 eMo, HardSPL 3.56
- Elf (HTC Touch) ROM: Don't remember
 
pixy132
Old
#27  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 61
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorl View Post
Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy

Thank you.
FM preset, Yes should be.
Not too difficult it seems. I watched a hands-on video (I don't have the link ATM) which the guy just push the button on the side and it automatically search for channels. Not sure if preset or not though.

Go check the xperia blog or xperia YouTube channel they always have staff there answering questions, response often within two days.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
 
SiRIus[X]
Old
#28  
SiRIus[X]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 324
Join Date: May 2009
i have a problem with bt headset! it seems that my mw600 cannot connect to my Xperia S and it doesn't show on my phone when i scan for it. any idea whats going on?
Sony Ericsson XPERIA ARC/LT15i Midnight Blue (32GB)
Software Version: 1241-4324-_3.0.1.A.0.145
Build: 3.0.1.A.0.145rooted
OS: Android 2.3.3

Sony Ericsson Rachael/XPERIA X10 Luster White (16GB)
Software Version: 1.0.4 TripNMIUI
Build: 1.0.4-TripNRaVeR
OS: Android 2.2.1
 
kenwchan
Old
#29  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 32
Join Date: Oct 2008
I have one. you can long press on the ffwd and rwd buttons to automatically seek the next station, but not preset.

Hope that helps
Ken
 
AnubisNefer
Old
#30  
AnubisNefer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 232
Join Date: May 2012
So, the 10 weeks are almost over, still no word from Sony except the letter that delivery will take up to 10 weeks ;)

Anyone in Holland receive their pre-order bonus?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes