Wireless handset pro (SONY)

OP marcoplo

19th April 2012, 01:09 PM   |  #21  
Flag Zuid-Holland
Thanks Meter: 86

395 posts
More
Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :P.
20th April 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 54

515 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmoejoe

Hmm...

Seeing the actual price, when mine arrives, I may actually just sell it on...I just replaced my old MW600 (met his fate in my washing machine) and I will probably end up doing the same with this headset at some point, and my MW600 is still cheap enough to replace if i do it again....this...well..I don't think I would :P.

For a reasonable price i may want to buy it from ya.
30th April 2012, 09:34 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 3

28 posts
Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy

Thank you.
2nd May 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 66

234 posts
No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery!

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)
3rd May 2012, 08:33 AM   |  #25  
Flag Zuid-Holland
Thanks Meter: 86

395 posts
More
I still didn't get mine, so I think it will be indeed 10 weeks :P there was a few posts somewhere saying they are starting to sell them at various online shops, but it appears no one has one yet...so it could be that the product is delayed in general?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
4th May 2012, 03:07 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 4

398 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubisNefer

No updates regarding the ''free'' promotion gift?

I got a letter 2 weeks ago that it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery!

Just curious if maybe anyone got it already, or Sony had terrible production-shortage or something.

It's not the first time Sony delays a promotional gift in Holland. (PS3 - Blu-ray gift anyone?)

I got the same letter about a month ago. It will take up to 10 weeks for delivery.
26th May 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 10

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorl

Hello,

I'm very interested in this piece of hardware, but I'm worried about FM capabilities:

- Does it have FM-preset?
- How difficult is to change from one preset to another? Can it be done by touching only one button, or it has to navigate in menu to change from one preset to another?

If anyone could answer that two questions, I'd be very happy

Thank you.

FM preset, Yes should be.
Not too difficult it seems. I watched a hands-on video (I don't have the link ATM) which the guy just push the button on the side and it automatically search for channels. Not sure if preset or not though.

Go check the xperia blog or xperia YouTube channel they always have staff there answering questions, response often within two days.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
6th June 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 5

324 posts
More
i have a problem with bt headset! it seems that my mw600 cannot connect to my Xperia S and it doesn't show on my phone when i scan for it. any idea whats going on?
6th June 2012, 11:20 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 5

33 posts
I have one. you can long press on the ffwd and rwd buttons to automatically seek the next station, but not preset.

Hope that helps
Ken
12th June 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #30  
Thanks Meter: 66

234 posts
So, the 10 weeks are almost over, still no word from Sony except the letter that delivery will take up to 10 weeks ;)

Anyone in Holland receive their pre-order bonus?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread