BitSyko Project Aims to Increase Your Control

The Layers project has been gaining traction at an impressive rate as an easy, … more

Vikaura Screen: Use Your Android to Customize Your World

Vikaura is another hot Kickstarter item building momentum online. This time the idea … more

Neon’s Colors Theme For Android L

This CyanogenMod 12 theme by XDA Recognized Themernitinvaidbrings some really nice looking colors to … more

Galaxy Note Edge Panel Themes

Follow this link to find themes from your favorite sports teams, video games, companies, and more for your lock … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] XP charge light stuck

OP christiano88

4th January 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #1  
christiano88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Hello, I have a problem with my Xperia P charge light, it stays lit even after removing the charge cable. It also still says it's charging in the Android OS. I have Moonwalker 7.5 ROM, it also happened on stock 4.1.2 0.400 and 1.100.
Can someone shed some light on this?
4th January 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 12,367
 
16,204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiano88

Hello, I have a problem with my Xperia P charge light, it stays lit even after removing the charge cable. It also still says it's charging in the Android OS. I have Moonwalker 7.5 ROM, it also happened on stock 4.1.2 0.400 and 1.100.
Can someone shed some light on this?

Its normal !!
Just turn your screen on and off and its gone.
Its not only with my rom but every romas you can see by your own.
Ask Sony to solve it.
4th January 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #3  
christiano88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Its normal !!
Just turn your screen on and off and its gone.
Its not only with my rom but every romas you can see by your own.
Ask Sony to solve it.

Turning the screen on/off doesn't fix it, it disappears after a while only
5th January 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 469
 
1,624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

Its normal !!
Just turn your screen on and off and its gone.
Its not only with my rom but every romas you can see by your own.
Ask Sony to solve it.

So why doesn't it happen on my phone, mostly stock?
Baterry stats change immediately to not charging and led turns off if screen is on, if screen is off takes it few seconds to turn off.
5th January 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #5  
christiano88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikeD

So why doesn't it happen on my phone, mostly stock?
Baterry stats change immediately to not charging and led turns off if screen is on, if screen is off takes it few seconds to turn off.

So it might be a hardware issue at my side? Can anyone else confirm it doesn't happen on other Xperia Ps?
5th January 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #6  
AndroidNoob69's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 770
 
1,533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Donate to Me
More
@ChikeD he mentioned it was on stock also so its Sony's problem. I have it but after turning on the screen it went away

Sent from my Nypon using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidNoob69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Have you installed any apps that control the notification led such as light flow? If thats the case, try delete that app and see if the problem persist

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes