Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,288 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Xperia U] Change the GB for JB worth it?

Tip us?

victorcqueirozg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Xperia U] Change the GB for JB worth it?

Well, I discovered that the Sony update to ICS it is not so good as GB, but and what about JB? Worth it? What I am losting staying on GB? Actually when I FINALLY root the Xperia U 2.3.7 and install CWM, my celphone gain some little lags that was anoying me (Even without CWM if you guys think that maybe it could be the problem), nothing is going as I really want, how could I change this? How could I solve that?

I was trying to enable Developer Options (That came with the STOCK FIRMWARE .184 but now all I got is "USB Debugging and stuff) but nothing works for me, and I don't want to change to ICS. What i'm trying to say here it is just "Change the GB for JB worth it?" and I'm justing explaning what i'm passing through...

Someone could advice me? Thank you for all. Sorry for any english error.

Ryccardo
Old
Thanks Meter 123

DONATE TO ME
I tried CM10 and Slim JB, but while the increased app compatibility is clear and you can repartition them for even more space than stock... I just prefer GB, not to mention the camera sucks compared to Sony's.
Motorola International 8700 (first phone sold in Italy to send SMS) [half bricked] > Acer ? [returned] > Siemens S35i [good] > Samsung SGH-? [stolen] > Nokia 3220 [mostly still OK] > Motorola RAZR [still OK] > iPhone 3G S [2 batteries worn out] > iPhone 4S [I gave up after iOS 7, still has 10 months of warranty] > Samsung Ace 2 i8160 [won at Samsung giveaway, still works fine, CM10.1] > Sony Xperia U [modified Sony 2.3.7]

mannu420
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default plzzz help me bro

plzzz help me bro how you root xperia u running on 2.3.7 , i want to root my xperia u too running on 2.3.7 plzzz help mee plzzz mail me or reply me hair xda my email add is=mannu.sandhu421@gmail.com plzzzz plzzz plzzzz help

victorcqueirozg
Old
(Last edited by victorcqueirozg; 10th March 2014 at 09:02 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu420 View Post
plzzz help me bro how you root xperia u running on 2.3.7 , i want to root my xperia u too running on 2.3.7 plzzz help mee plzzz mail me or reply me hair xda my email add is=mannu.sandhu421@gmail.com plzzzz plzzz plzzzz help
  1. Flash firmware .184.
  2. Flash this kernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1766892.
  3. Turn on your phone with USB Debugging on, and root with FlashTool, using Superuser (I recommend).
  4. Done.

For more information, read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...-root-t1897826.